That new Wrathion model... omg!

Well for its time I would say it was pretty groundbreaking. Still nowadays there are probably a few better options. I’d suggest God’s own Country or Handsome Devil or Un Frere(free on youtube) if you wants some good gay focused movies.

2 Likes

he’s always had persian shoes. even as a child in mop

Everything is great, wait what is she doing with her hair?!? No not the hair.

anything you can suggest that’s not super sad? i am gay myself and for whatever reason when i watch gay sad movies i am always cutting onions… yeah…

4 Likes

I’ll type it out as I read it:

She’s a human (Alliance), who becomes an undead (Horde). But because she’s human (Alliance) and has a bond with Anduin, she tries to convince the Forsaken to join the Alliance (!!!COME ON!!!).

That doesn’t work out so well. So now, she’s an undead (Horde) trying to have her mentor teach her how to walk the path of the Light (Alliance).

LITERALLY a Horde chr trying to be more Alliance’y.

I get that a handful of luddites can’t let go of this stupid Faction War. The rest of us are beyond ready to just let it go for the boring claptrap that it is. We just want to PLAY THIS GAME together. What a concept.

4 Likes

Oh snap, she’s going to be a Horde hero? Im guessing her mentor is Faol?

Lies! You simply want to be surrounded by all the Draenei men!

Btw, thanks for typing that out, really appreciate it.

1 Like

Go with God’s own country. It ends on a positive note. Same with Un frere(sort of but that is a spoiler, cant recommend that enough). If you have netflix you can also go with Alex Strangelove.

1 Like

so much red. was one of the reasons i wasnt a huge fan of alexstraza. too much red. its okay as highlights or designs but the whole thing being red, is kinda overkill. where’s the textures? maybe its missing textures?

1 Like

Yes, exactly.

For all the things that get mentioned about Draenei girls, my love wouldn’t be the horns or the hooves, but their oh so lovely HIPS. mmmmhmmmmm hips define a woman, fellas. Gimme a shake. :wink:

He looks like a Dark Skinned Aurelio Voltaire.

I would imagine that if he ever wanted to get somewhere in a hurry, he’d use dragon form.

2 Likes

I know it’s just the model viewer, but Valeera with her hair like that makes me giggle.

Also Wrathion, damn boi. Talk about glow ups.

4 Likes

Wrathion looks nice, damn. Now if only Anduin looked more like his HotS model… oh well.

I love Calia’s robe. Where do I get one? I’ll wear it on all my dwarves and be the thiccest of the thicc.

4 Likes

I know. I just hated that style when it was a thing in the 1990s. Would watch so many people tripping in front of the train, making everyone late because of those stupid shoes.

lol, yea, they are kinda silly.

Back in medieval times though, people wore the silly things as a status symbol. The long, floppy toe was like proof that you were too important to do hard work/run/etc…

1 Like

This is a bit out of order, in the book, a male human servant (think Alfred’s relation to Bruce Wayne) of Anduin is on his deathbed & has a letter of what he wishes he could tell his late-wife (killed by the scourge), that’s what gets Anduin going on the human-undead reunion stuff. Priest hall helps coordinate.

Calia is all sad & stuff, & the Naruu in the priest temple tell her some cryptic stuff

She shows up to the human-undead reunion & “figures out” the cryptic stuff the Naruu said is to commit suicide, so she lowers her hood & Sylvanas recognizes her, so Calia dies.

Anduin takes her back to the priest hall, and him & the Naruu & some other priests raise her as a light-infused undead.

2 Likes

Wrathion all of a sudden looking like a snack

7 Likes

1> I clearly said what I wrote was more of a “stream of thought” thing than a historical retelling. Right away, you’re missing the point… however …

2> The game lore and book lore often don’t match.

3> The game lore is retconned at will. I don’t trust anyone that takes it too seriously.

4> The book lore is retconned at will. How does anyone take ANY of it seriously??

And so all that said, I stand by my original point: I don’t see how anyone reads that and doesn’t see it as absolute foreshadowing the end of the of Factions. It’s at least sugar-coating it for the hardheaded people that will just REFUSE to accept it.

Even though everything in their life changes on a daily basis, but some nonsense in a video game has to remain stuck in concrete forever and ever. pfffft.

I couldn’t tell you how this is different from her current model.

WHY IS HE BACK?! I hate that uppity little snot dragon with the fires of a thousand burning suns.