That new Wrathion model... omg!

Golden has flat out said that they’re just friends.

The Anduin x Wrathion is more of an on going meme at this point.

Their hair stands at attention.

1 Like

I hope it stays that way, but you never know if the writers might start catering to fanfiction-type delusions of preteen girls.

Is it? I can’t tell who is serious about it and who isn’t. Either way, it’s irritating.

1 Like

my warlock could do with a little slimming himself. :frowning:

1 Like

The ship is cute and i enjoy the teasing and jokes about it, but it does get annoying that two guys that aren’t overly masculine can’t just be friends.

I mostly see it as playful banter.

1 Like

i’m a 35 year old WOMAN tyvm.

4 Likes

Wrathion is a twink. It’s OK. Anduin likes it that way.

3 Likes

if anduin doesn’t want to marry wrathion i hope he finds a nice dwarven lady to make babies with tbh.

2 Likes

Isn’t Anduin canonically into blue space goats?

Anduin is pretty cultured. He’ll end up with a Draenei x Dwarf x Wrathion.

9 Likes

But nobody asked him to run away with him except Wrathion.

2 Likes

his first crush was a female dwarf but she died. :frowning:

1 Like

The fan girl in me, is in Ship mode, OMG he’s Hot, he’s a GD sexy beast. Time for Ships… Anduin, can he handle this heat?

9 Likes

I don’t see how anyone can read that description for Calia Menethil and NOT see an end to the Factions coming sooner than later.

I mean… come on

What’s it say?

Have you never read a BL(especially a western made one) before? Lots of them start off as friends and it is a slow burn process to getting to kiss/relationship status.

4 Likes

I’ve watched enough Brokeback Mountain to know where this is leading…

1 Like

my straight friends talk about how great that movie is. my gay ones say it’s boring and to not waste my time. i’m not sure what to believe. i’m not really a movie/tv person though so i haven’t bothered with it though.

I’ve watched it only once and it was pretty forgettable. Was using hyperbole.

Long and drawn out movie tbh.

Calia looks fat because her midsection piece is same colour as the background so she looks bloated.

She’s not, is more slender so she looks good once you define the outline, it’s not easy.

Wrathion looks good but they’re doing the same thing with all BEs as one of his eyes appears off center when he turns. It’s just that particular turn, Idk what causes that.

Also, his shoes are dumb but that’s just me. I can’t imagine him running in those.

Great art. Good job, Blizz artists.

• Wrathion looks like a cross between a human and a BE, with more emphasis on BE male model.
    He does remind me of Prince of Persia.