That new Wrathion model... omg!

Ok. Well he doesn’t look very menacing. His face is completely feminine looking and the manicured moustache to top it off looks silly.

1 Like

manduin is a lucky man. that’s all i have to say to this.

15 Likes

He looks like he’s half Blood Elf now

2 Likes

feminine? he looks more masculine that the blood elf he was modelled on

8 Likes

That’s a good thing! Now he doesn’t look like an ugly ape man.

4 Likes

I don’t agree, but that’s fair complaint, the MJ comparison you made was just weird lol.

Oh lawd Blizzard, the shipping is going to intensify.

What have you done!

irl the belf body type for men would be considered “ripped” they’re super well built like a brick crap house. but in a game with male humans being as they are, or male orcs, for instance… i guess it doesn’t seem as impressive. though most men irl would kill for a body like his. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Blood elves have lower straighter eyebrows and higher nasal bridges. Kael’thas for example looks much more masculine IMO.

Not a fan of the ordinary blood elf model either though.

She looks like a photo negative of Jaina. :grin:

8 Likes

Makes me wish the human models had more options like that. He looks younger than the human models but still human… just I notice he is using a more human-ified blood elf model here. Lol

1 Like

dont like it. love the robes tho. but she’s eh.

1 Like

Her robes look inspired by the Nightborne.

Why can’t the player character models look like that?

And I want Wrathion’s jacket.

4 Likes

i like her facial features but her torso and thighs are too thicc for my tastes. if i wanna see thicc, just gotta look in the mirror at my own worn out bod. why would i wanna see that in a fantasy game haha

2 Likes

I want his shoes lol

1 Like

no doubt. he’s so gorgeously rendered.

We would have a queen!

…of Lordaeron

3 Likes

I find the new Wrathion model cute, but… Anduin has never had a romantic interest in Wrathion.

And if they start fabricating that he officially does because of some slash pairing, I am going to riot.

3 Likes

Even in-game my mage would kill for a body like that. Apelike caster characters are unsatisfactory.

2 Likes

Dat hair. Like her side gig is hair hanging at the circus.

1 Like