That new Wrathion model... omg!

Calia’s new model is really nice. I wonder if it will have a living variant to replace her existing model in Legion?

Omg you’re totally right.

1 Like

Im a straight male but that Wrathtion model…

wolf whistles

19 Likes

Anduin is sweating.

14 Likes

Am I the only who thinks Wrathion looks like Ezio from Assassins Creed but with a different skin tone?

2 Likes

She uses them like cat whiskers. She can sense walls and other obstacles in the dark while wearing them!

6 Likes

Heh good point :grin:

heaven forbid an Alliance undead has some sort of ugliness to it…

4 Likes

She was raised with light not even an hour after her death, so it’d be strange if she were too ugly. No time to decay and the light magic would continue to preserve her.

5 Likes

To be fair zelling was raised 2 seconds after he died and he looks like he’s been dead for months.

11 Likes

Ummmmmm . . . . . Wut? What in name of N’zoth is going on with that hair?!?!?

1 Like

Well to be fair, her death wasn’t as gruesome as the people of Lordaerons. Shr was also resurrected by the teaming of Velen, Anduin, and some primal Naaru.

Fair point, but it does make you wonder if the resurrecting process is different with Valkyr vs the Light in terms of maintaining the bodies integrity.

3 Likes

In the game physics are applied to make it sway. This is what happens when it’s viewed outside of the game.

Ah. I was hoping that was the case. Thought Blizz had lost their minds. Lol

Can’t say I’m a huge fan of the armor though.

Don’t see what is so great about the Wrathion model. He looks like an ordinary guy with long hair and a beard. He also has a very feminine Nicole Kidman type nose, especially for a guy who looks like he’s supposed to be middle eastern.

1 Like

He’s hot. Enough said.

14 Likes

He looks like Michael Jackson with dark skin.

2 Likes

He originally had dark skin actually

5 Likes

heaven forbid we get something other than blue with tentacles hehe

Dude, just no.

3 Likes