That Flask of Unbridled Darkness

I wont even bother picking it.

Already did a run on my main and nope… specially for mort’regar.

I’ve booted every pug that’s taken it so far :smiley:

Yeah, I could see this being really interesting. Maybe have the orbs attached to Torghast end bosses randomly strewn about the dungeon, like BFA season 4 obelisks, and upon killing them the group gets a specific buff for each class. That way, planning the runs may be different each time depending on the classes in the group.

One boss off the “usual” path may drop a really amazing “group bubble” for ret paladin, shaking up the pathing/maybe even making other classes more desirable.

Could also be frustrating to be brought for a specific anima cell lol…

Used it in mortegar… the only annoying thing is well 2 annoying things is if I kill everything then have to wait for the buff to fall off

orr…when you get the epic Anima that stops it after you are out of combat…forgot it did that and popped it as part of a pre pull and it popped up amd immediately down lol

Torghast is easy guys, the power just adds a element of wackiness… I mean it’s really hard to fail any floor 1-8

Is there any reason to actually use it considering how easy Torghast already is without it?

I had more fun with the beasts event just because I could build mine to constantly hurt itself and explode upon death

I am sad Kaivax, really sad Kaivax.
I asked the ability to summon Succubus: a few, 3 or 4 sexy demons with whips.

You have not responded!
Blizzard have not responded!
No news about it, anywhere…

I am sad Kaivax.
/cry

Not sure i want to try it i mean i dont want to end up as Vader and that armor would be a very tight fit :thinking:

The event itself or the blue post?

Blue post; Kaivax genuinely I believe enjoys it and Blizz maybe nudge nudge wanted to see what people thought.

Event is just their attempt at saying ‘‘Hey we listened, we are giving some new powers etc’’ which in turn have been kinda lackluster. This one can be gimmicky so I’ll check it out at least like I did the last two events.

I’ve enjoyed playing around with this power, I really like the different torghast events however torghast could definitely use higher floors for the regular wings. Layer 8 is really easy on higher gear level characters. The reason people complained about layer 8 being hard before it was nerfed is that nobody wanted to miss out on their weekly soul ash, so if you do add higher levels, they shouldn’t reward any additional soul ash.

I was thinking that torghast could also reward anima, and/or gold so that we could run it for fun without feeling like it’s a waste of time after the 2 weekly soul ash runs. New mounts, toys, pets, and cosmetics drops would also solve this problem to some extent but those are a lot more work to implement.

Yea this was just pure poor design. I tried one just now, it so dumb to even attempt it. You are better off getting normal powers. Devs fail yet again.

I enjoyed it, but I wish it was active in the Twisting Corridors. I would like to know how far I could get with a higher floor limit. (If it’s deemed too strong, just disable the mount drop when this power is active. I don’t care.)

How can peoppe not like this power. Its litrrally giving u a free run on alts with no ilvl. I’m enjoying doing layer 8 on fresh toons because of how powerful it is.

It reminds me of Mal’Ganis ability, but you can still see the enemy nameplate which pretty much nullifies the drawback.

I think the idea may be to add a bit of fun and interesting quirk to the runs. I could be wrong.

I love it, but when you make it to the last boss, there’s no possibility of it activating as you need the 5 kills to activate it.

I would be very curious as to how people did in Twisting corridors with that ability :open_mouth:. Still fun nonetheless. Gives me a heart attack everytime it pops up when I pull too much lol.

Of course you’re having fun, you play horde.

I wish we could use it in Twisting Corridors. :frowning:

Maybe make it available in TC layers you’ve already cleared? :man_shrugging: Might help spice up runs where you carry friends through TC…

I love that they would dare to do this, it’s such a ridiculous concept that I laughed out loud as soon as I read the description.

I had gone in for one of the Bolvar quests that only required partial completion, but it was so much fun that I finished the run anyway!

1 Like

Honest answer, I did it in Mort and it slowed me down immeasurably.
Killing stuff in 5 seconds is not entertaining when you spend 25 seconds waiting for it to go away so that you can target the next grapple point.

And then one that makes the buff go away after combat bugged out and would kick me out of darkness mid fight, at which point it stopped having relevance for the rest of the run.