That 100% EXP boost is unbelievable

Imagine rushing players through an extremely significant part of your game because you have no faith in your own ability to make it fresh and enjoyable.

2 Likes

bad post khanzy

2 Likes

uh oh the popo here

He’s not wrong.

1 Like

I thought bots only played because of gdkps? Weird how that worked out so good.

1 Like

You heavily implied it with this post:

This one too:

Oh, here too:

Linking this one just cause it’s embarrassing:

4 Likes

This is great.

Calling 911. Just witnessed a murder.

2 Likes

:clown_face:

Just turn the exp off if you don’t like it lmao

1 Like

Slip Sliding away music intensifies

It’s a never ending goldmine, dude:

lolol

2 Likes

Running GY 5-8 times per level, with 9min aoe GY clears for 5 instances every 50 minutes for 72 consecutive hours in a mid-tier bracket of insanely boring/sparse quest availability is not a “significant part of the game”.

It’s a boring hurdle before you get to actually participate in the game.

Spoken like a retailer who likes boosts. Just boost then, why even 100% xp increase? perma xp boost is one more step into casualising the classic game and turning it into retail. This is blizzards panic attempt to try and get the dying subs back.

3 Likes

I guarantee you I have more characters, at higher level, with more of whatever avenue of gameplay you find valuable in classic era wow.

Both vanilla, classic relaunch, tbc/wotlk advancement, classic era servers, etc.

I have done the thing more times than I can keep up with. It has nothing to do with “boosting” or “turning into retail” - it’s that a temporary seasonal server has a year long life expectency… This isn’t a forever server. Spending a massive amount of time on leveling progressing just for it to mean nothing is goofy.

Or is this your first seasonal content of any video game?

I wonder how many times he’ll use this word before it finally sinks in that WoW has been Everquest for casuals since day 1…

2 Likes

Probably explains why you prefer the casual retail mindset, hah. Lets give everyone free epics and legendary/artifacts while we’re at it to go along with your free xp! Feel accomplished yet?

I will be happy to compare classic era character progression with you at any point.

I raided Naxx 40 tonight in 1hr 46mins - Did you?

1 Like

crying more about players being able to reach end game faster and making more gnomers and filling BGs more consistently. Do you idi0ts just always gravitate towards bots?

ahh man cant wait to treat WoW like a job instead of a game. How about you actually fill in an application