Thanks WoW fandom

Thanks for contributing to the continuing devolution of what WoW used to be. The new night elf home can be visited by the Horde, the ones who started that whole thing in the first place. Sure, they’ll be watched, but nothing will be done.

Fandom wanted the faction division to end, so now we get more ridiculous developments like this. Just like with everyone being warlocks. Let’s just turn WoW into a DnD game where everyone can be everyone. No identity, no lore, no structure.

Let’s just let the players decides the lore and story from now on and see how that goes. :roll_eyes:

23 Likes

Alright thanks for sharing

23 Likes

You’re welcome!

9 Likes

That would be so cool. It would instantly make the game so much better. :star_struck:

12 Likes

They said they were sorry.

6 Likes

We did?

3 Likes

Yea no problem, next time I write stuff for WoW I’ll make sure to hit you up.

7 Likes

Factions were wows single biggest mistake.

9 Likes

Heaven forbid the world should change. Perhaps you’d be happier sitting in your garrison telling the NPCs to stay off your grass.

11 Likes

It’s a useless twig in the ground attached to an expansion we’ll never go to again with a storyline just to shut up the Nelfs. It’s honestly not a big deal.

6 Likes

No. But I would really like this 3 expansion long Teldrassil Burning story arc to end.

3 Likes

BG3 being like “I guess my game has no identity, lore and structure huh”

9 Likes

The unfortunate price we pay for a stupid decision to begin with. There were better ways to do that war and BfA without destroying two racial cities.

Now we pay the price for shock value bad writing.

5 Likes

The OP reminds me alot of the " the sky is falling,the sky is falling" crowd lol

3 Likes

Lore grows and evolves. The world doesn’t stagnate because of a zealous adherence to stifling lore.

Opening all classes to every race is for player agency and is good for the overall health of the game.

If you don’t appreciate the direction the story is going, Blizzard did a solid job on the season of mastery where the Alliance and Horde are locked in eternal battle.

9 Likes

Seems you don’t understand lore. Anyone can be a warlock, just most societies frown at it. Individuals can choose to break free of those bonds and drink deeply from the well of fel powers. In the case of say Draenei warlocks they could easily be Eredar that found freedom after Legion. Not all Eredar had a choice there were many children that were forced to serve. It is about how easy a person falls to their desires and that is typically what drives warlocks a thirst for power and/ or knowledge. With the other classes it does make sense that some individuals would pick up techniques or learn the craft from a teacher.

Lore is not static but grows and as the game groups things like classes have a natural way to grow that includes more races.

6 Likes

night elves arnt people nor are worgen the alliance ingeneral are not people as such horde can kill them without care in the world.

I’m dancing and twerking and ganking allies in it as we type. thaaaaaaanks

It’s sad that some people in the forums are for this. The game loses it’s luster, imo, without these things. Buuuuuut with the way the story has been for the past few expansions…well…the writing was on the wall, hah.

1 Like

The lore for this game has been a dumpster fire for years at this point it is better to just ignore whatever dumb garbage Blizzard comes up with and just enjoy the gameplay.

1 Like