Thanks to all the new alliance xfers for ruining the server for us

Felwood, Tanaris, Blasted Lands, Ungoro, searing gorge. Every single zone is alliance dominated now. I get ganked in Felwood a lot, 12+ ally at every single FP. It’s just dumb. Every single place I go now, crawling with ally who are as rude as can be…

Let me tell you something: YOU DONT HAVE TO GANK LOW LEVELS.

2 Likes

Wait until you get to Hellfire. It was hopping last night.

Y’all didn’t seem to mind it when it was Horde dominated. Oh, how the turn tables turn.

Also, payback for when I first played Vanilla-Cata on a PvP server when I was a kid and Horde loved to gank me.

3 Likes

It definitely goes both ways. We’re giving it to the alliance just as much

7 Likes

I agree, he’s just getting the dookie end of that stick lol because there’s plenty of ally being ganked trust me

3 Likes

its still 70 40 horde lol

complaining on the forums about pvp on a pvp server. thank you for keeping the spirit of classic alive. /salute

4 Likes

There’s plenty of PvE servers. I don’t think being upset with Ally for playing the game is fair. Neither is ganking 5-1, but that’s part of the Player Vs Player experience. There’s addon’s people use for KoS that might help if you choose to stay PvP.

I think its great that so many alliance have come to this server. It seems to be pretty balanced out there and that’s a pretty rare thing as far as servers go in classic.

1 Like

They don’t have to, but it doesn’t mean they won’t, if it bothers you so much, find other places to level, or grind dungeons but when you chose a PVP server you accepted these consequences.

1 Like

I don’t gank anyone I don’t get honor points for , but I sure do get ganked a lot on my two new toons by Horde 70’s

1 Like

I love it, bring it on, loving seeing just as many alliance as I see horde

2 Likes

Weve been trying to get some halaa battles going. Prob be out there every night.

1 Like

Lots of awesome world pvp going off. Spent a few hours in Hellfire today and it was constant fun. Except for the rotating and not fighting part, that’s weak. Fight!
And Sino-whatever the mage, you wrecked me. I want to fight again though.

The worst part about being ganked by a 70 in greens is you can’t get on your 70 to camp them due to layering.

1 Like

Um… no. I’m thanking them graciously for making this a real PVP server.

2 Likes

Having both factions on one server is unheard of.

You are aware that the people who make these complaints are not the ones who go around harassing low level players, yes? It doesn’t matter if one faction or another is dominant, population-wise, it’s just super ****ing annoying to be effectively unable to play to level for Wrath launch when literally 20 or 30 level 70 “people” are sitting in Thrallmar either instakilling all the NPCs, graveyard camping, or camping at Hellfire dungeon portals, effectively killing progression for Horde players unless 20 or 30 level 70 Horde players all decide to show up out of nowhere.

There are lots of 70s in Hellfire at all hours. Shout out on local defense. Late last night four or five of us were patrolling gankers around zeth’gor and skullwhatever point. These past couple weeks have been some of the most fun in classic. We have an actual pvp server community developing.

2 Likes

That’s neat, and thanks to layering, I don’t get to see any of your roaming anti-gank squads. And this doesn’t address my point of, again, literal raid sized parties of alleged “people” just sitting outside dungeon portals or around major hubs, bottlenecking if not outright killing progress. I don’t mind typing “ally at [place]”, but when that location is locked down for 30 whole minutes or longer because some sub-90 IQ troglodytes decide that it’s fine to ruin it for low level players and still yet nobody shows up and my only real recourse is to just stop playing until somebody else decides that it’s okay for me to lob back in and continue, then I have a ****ing problem with it.