Thanks for the Wreath and the Raptor

But I’m done until you add more stuff. Personally dissatisfied with the game, among other things, but I won’t bore you with a wall of text here. Nobody outside of the regulars on the Forums are going to read it anyway.

-Oribos is the worst Expansion Capital of any Expansion. Even Ashran was better. Only one Mailbox in all of the Eternal City? and not close to the profession trainers or the bank. Seriously, go back, do a case study, and look at Dalaran, and take notes about what gives a City-Hub personality.

-Callings awarding Vendor Greys worth hundreds’ of Gold are a joke, especially when you could grab mummy’s credit card and get 110K+ Gold by soloing the In-Game-Store Raid. Give me gear, or give me crafting resources I can use, thanks.

-Crafting’s a joke after you took a bat to its knees prior to the Launch of Shadowlands. Nerfing it so that Players can’t make vyable gear.

-Red Noggin Candle, Blue Noggin Candle, Pink Party Hat. I’ve been waiting since the launch of BFA for you to put in the Updated Model for the first Mates’ Hat as a cosmetic item for my Outlaw Rogue. You can’t be bothered to do that, but go ahead and make it available for NPCs in BFA, In Kultiras, Freehold, And Zem’Lan.

And then in Shadowlands, make the new side bicornes a viable model for your Abominations from Maldraxxus.

While I’m at it, why can’t you put hats on your Drudger-Buddy or Steward?

I could cut a rant deep and wide, but that’s another thing. My subscription is only good for game time in World of Warcraft, Warcraft Classic, or posting on the forums. The Forums are part of the subscription, because at this point in Warcraft’s long life, it’s just meta gaming, like playing the Auction House or sitting in trade chat.

NOBODY. AT ACTIVISION. CARES. AT ALL.

So, unless, by some miracle, there’s a windfall of Cosmetic Transmog that suddenly appears on the loot tables from the Endless Corridors, on par with the rewards from Island Expeditions, or there’s some new Mini-Campaign to help Baron Revelgaz finally repair Booty Bay after the Cataclysm hit… 20+ Years ago or whatever,

40 MAN RAID ON BOOTY ISLAND, HEADQUARTERS OF THE BLOODSAIL BUCCANEERS,

Fat chance in the shadowlands, or the abstract plane of existance representing Bobby Koticks unrepentant greed, am I coming back.

Inb4 “Bye. This post requires 10 Characters” with massive upvotes, or arbitrary flaggings.

Edit: … This is awkward. I just canceled my Subscription and I’ve got 26 days left on it…

8 Likes

Sorry the Expac sucks for you. I have parts im not enjoying like i thought. Covenant bouncing for my mages performance left a sour taste. If you dont want to play…dont. Good luck to u. Id address your issues but u promised not to drop a text wall and then did so i didnt read it

A fair, measured, and well thought out response. Thank you.

I might try for Mimeron’s Head while I’ve got 26 days left, I guess.

1 Like

Zandalar

Get 1.5-2.5k a day, and can occasionally get gear (too rare imo) could be tweaked a bit

Yea I know several people who made bank crafting gear so far, me being one of them

I dunno what the candle/hat problem is, but yea first mate hat should have the updated model available

Edit: There’s actually several pieces of gear that only NPC’s get despite the fact players could use them as well

I still wait for the day the purple/yellow version of the ICC dk set becomes available

1 Like

There are two.

I just got 2100g from that “joke.”

And we’ve been waiting for glasses while we watch NPCs run around with them, too.

It’s the same way for other MMOs I play.

Can I have your gold, please? :upside_down_face:

The gifts are cool :smiley: Just wish I could have had a shot with the stolen gifts on characters under level 60. :woozy_face:

1 Like

I won’t bore you with a wall of text. Proceeds to bore us with a wall of text.

1 Like

I’m just a noob, so maybe a lot is going over my head, but I’m enjoying the game quite a bit now. What would you consider as the high point of the game for you?

tldr version please sorry.

Cya later alligator.

1 Like

This expansion is so vapid and incomplete, it doesn’t hold water and crumbles under the slightest scruitiny. Also, Player screams about Pirate Hats for 5 minutes before Unsubscribing. Proceeds to realize he has entire month after unsubscribing.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/thanks-for-the-wreath-and-the-raptor/797220/9

I was expecting more of this. mildly dissappointed it was only you so far. take my upvote and leave.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/thanks-for-the-wreath-and-the-raptor/797220/10

Well… My personal High point. I started around the crack-end of WotLK, and my first character was a Marksman Hunter/Engineer, back when you could use Gold to train levels of your characters abilities (not professions, actual class abilities), and craft your own ammo. And Guns required Ammo, Bows Arrows, You get the idea.

I leveled my Engineering to 300, and was able to craft my own Flying Machine. I diligently gathered the recourses I needed for it, Crafted the parts, and was able to make my Flying machine! The first time I used it… Spellbinding.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/thanks-for-the-wreath-and-the-raptor/797220/7

“In keeping with the Pirate theme of my Outlaw Rogue, Ye can have me Plunder when Ye find me Ya Smarmy Sonofa-So-and-so! No, Ye cannot Friend me, and No, Ye cannot slip into my DMs, and NO, you cannot invite me to group up!”

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/thanks-for-the-wreath-and-the-raptor/797220/6

Okay, this one’s a bit dicey, but in order:

There are two.

• Alrighty then. Can I get a Mailbox count for:
    Shattarath,
    Dalaran, Crystalsong Forest
    Shrine of the Seven Stars, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    Shrine of the Two Moons, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    Warspear, Ashran
    Stormshield, Ashran
    And Dalaran, Broken Isles?

I just got 2100g from that “Joke”

• And what did that get you? a stack of meat for cooking?

And we’ve been waiting for glasses while we watch NPCs run around with them, too.

• It kinda takes the piss that you introduce a feature like Transmogrification, and you can’t implement it properly.

It’s the same way for other MMOs I play.

I’ve become slowly disenfranchised with World of Warcraft, and feel that the Forums are no longer a place for constructive feedback, and are merely another playground for subscribers. Trolling, complaining, and raging are the end-game metas here.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/thanks-for-the-wreath-and-the-raptor/797220/12

After a long while, Crocodile.

1 Like

Also, FYI about the raptor:

“I got the plain one, and can’t learn more. So there’s two models, you don’t know what it is til you learn it, then you are stuck with it - can’t cage, can’t trade, etc. It stays the plain one with each summon so it doesn’t change with that either.”

Wait, what?

I was talking about Jingles, the Christmas Raptor that was clearly a leftover asset from BFA that was never implemented.

I am talking about Jingles. He’s bugged right now. He’s supposed to be wearing a wreath around his neck. Most people are getting a plain raptor pet and it’s also Unnamed and battle stones don’t work on it.

Oh.

I hadn’t read about it on Wowhead, and had no idea they were bugged. Still, I’m chaotic-indifferent to my new Raptor pet.

Yeah, I played Classic and I really like the system of having to buy skills and using ammo! I guess people call it micro-managing but I like it, adds some extra value to what you’re doing.

I guess most of the values now have shifted towards the collection system, like mounts, battle pets, transmog, etc. I personally like collecting things, one of the things that push me to do stuff, like I wouldn’t be doing PvP if it wasn’t for that cool armor and mount you could get lol

Then there’s also RP for me, which I guess keeps me from complaining too much even when something is seriously broken, like yeah, the older systems you describe sound badass and I would like them back, but I guess I see some shiney keys jingling and I’m good lmao

I hope at some point you either find joy in the game again or they make some changes you like, it’s always sad to walk away from a game you love, I hope you have a nice Winter Veil though!

1 Like

Just putting this here so others know. There’s a thread about it in Bug Reports as well.

1 Like

why do you want them to add MORE stuff, when there’s a ton of stuff which you currently don’t have?

it’s already there.
go get it.
stop waiting for things to be handed to you.

incorrect.

not everyone has access to mummys credit card.

…and at this point, i’ve decided you’re just trolling.

“I won’t bore you with a wall of text”

Types in wall of text

I feel betrayed

2 Likes