Thanks for pulling flightstones

It actually ended on the 22nd 10pm pst

I did the Emerald Dream weekly for 250 flightstones so I can upgrade a raid BoE. Can also turn in Tokens of Merit if you still have em.

How is that a valid solution? I have multiple alts I was going through

1 Like

Dragonflight Season 3 Ends on April 22 — World of Warcraft — Blizzard News

Was announced a while ago. Crying over flightstones really guys? To upgrade gear that gets replaced tomorrow.

3 Likes

I guess lesson learned to not wait until literally the last possible second to do this sort of thing. :dracthyr_nod:

6 Likes

DUDE IT’S for mogs.

8 Likes

I know the gear is trivial, but my alts could have used more M+ gear to help them along and I know I had plenty of flightstones to buy a few more pieces. Plus, I was going to finish up some tmogs. sigh.

You would think something this important of info would I don’t know be posted in game. Maybe even multiple times…nah…

4 Likes

I guess I’ve just never paid attention to precisely when the season ends before. And it doesn’t make any sense to end it hours before the servers go down for maintenance.

7 Likes

Regardless it was posted three weeks ago :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Come on now, we all know you’re capable of worse. I wish to be entertained.

1 Like

Usually there’s some sort of delay between one season ending and the next beginning. They didn’t do that this time.

Oh, I knew that going into this. lol But I thought I had until Tuesday reset.

Thanks for finding the article. Wonder if it was a post here. I usually don’t miss those.

Thanks for this Beamx, looks like we should have paid more attention. <3

Was it on the in-game Calendar?

hell no they don’t put $HIT on that thing

Not relevant to me but a shlt thing to do. Seems like an odd thing that do before season 4 reset.

1 Like

Have they ever put season-ending notifications in game?

Well, to avoid complications like the one today, I would say it’s not a bad idea to notify it’s PAYING customer’s of thing’s like this in-game, especially if they are doing it a day before the scheduled reset.

2 Likes

To get some transmogs from upgrades. The premature change doesn’t affect me (in EU), but I still get why some players aren’t too happy.

1 Like