Thanks for pulling flightstones

I was planning on using all my flightstones to create sparks, had 2k, and logged in today only to see that my Flightstones were taken a day early.

Thanks Blizz…/smh

2 Likes

The hilarious part is that Spark of Dreams still cost 250 flightstones, yet no flightstones. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I mean I could’ve told yall this was gonna happen lmfao.
Get over it, the gear will be obsolete tomorrow after an m0 tour.

YOU HUSH YOUR MOUTH, HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT OUR GEAR WILL BE OBSOLETE, OMG WTF OMG BBQ
Yeah i know, it’s just annoying. Should have given us warning.

1 Like

They needed to wait until maintenance tomorrow morning before wiping our flightstones. I was going to finish upgrading gear on a couple alts but I can’t anymore and it’s still s3 until maintenance in the morning.

5 Likes

You know what’s not obsolete? TRANSMOGS. I was in the middle of upgrading for mogs and poof all my flight stones gone.

10 Likes

I mean yeah, it was going to happen. But 9 hours before the scheduled maintenance seems unnecessary.

7 Likes

Yup just checked all gone. Think I used most to upgrade offset to get transmogs. But still not fully sure guess it doesn’t matter now. Strange crests are still there though. I still just love they don’t even give you gold for them or rep. Remember kids Blizzard knows best and says what ever you earned is actually pointless so stop complaining and sit down keep silent…

I would say more along the lines of bend over and grab your ankles…

1 Like

I am sure some may like that. Crests I can understand. But as most just don’t dislike the double currency system but out right hate it. It is a bold one of them to clear Flightstones every season. Who ever makes that call I am sure must be really popular around the office…

You knew they put in a hotfix earlier that would zero out flightstones and grey out upgrades on gear at exactly midnight server time, instead of doing it when the season drops like every other time?

No I don’t think I will. I was working on transmogs.

Maybe try not to act so toxic for no reason?

14 Likes

Look you’re not wrong.

But an M0 is a M10 equivalent (probably would feel like M8 cause no affix) and no one on the forums can do that.

(/s)

This is extremely upsetting, I was trying to complete some xmogs and now I can’t because of this BS.

Why they didn’t warn us or anything? I could’ve prepared myself for it.

10 Likes

I logged in earlier to use them before end of season 22nd 10pm pst.

I also wanted to use the rest of my flightstones to upgrade my weapons on my warrior. :expressionless:

1 Like

still was gonna upgrade stuff why wipe it before server shutdown? lameeeeeee :frowning:

1 Like

If you earn flightstones after the fact you can still upgrade your equipment even though it appears greyed out. Not sure if that will go away with the reset.

2 Likes

It’s bait. The season wipe is supposed to happen when the season actually ends, which happens while the servers go down for maintenance.

4 Likes

Says the person acting toxic for no reason.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try this. Unfortunately, that’s a long grind right now, since I finished the Emerald Dream weeklies. lol