Thanks for pulling flightstones

Learn 2 forums please. Of course, yes.

We know flightstones were going away during the end of season, never has it gone away 9hrs before reset

12 Likes

Where did they say they were yanking the flightstones before server reset?

8 Likes

Thought so. Good catching sir.

1 Like

Removing our flightstones and crest acquisition before the reset is really weird.

9 Likes

So was I. No flightstones, no gear upgrades.

4 Likes

man wtf i just used the coins from plunderstorm quest and when i went running to go upgrade something it got wiped out … wtf they should gave us a heads up it was guna be reset before the actual reset

9 Likes

Right? Like who was it hurting for me to get some of the pieces I still needed to complete transmog? Or even upgrade?

3 Likes

They are developing a nasty habit of ending things early lately. I think it was Love is in the Air that ended 2-3 hours before it was supposed to on calendar and I’m on Pacific/Blizzard time. Isn’t the whole point of a RESET to, you know, RESET, not 9 hours early?

14 Likes

Someone at bliz HQ is waaay too trigger happy on this.

8 Likes

At least I got my warrior’s boots earlier this evening so that I could complete the LFR and Normal sets. But for the love of all that is green and good… that was highly unnecessary.

I can forgive them if they give us the same amount tommorow in the new currency. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Not sure if this was for anyone else, but they also locked my season 3 gear from further upgrades too and not even getting anymore crests. Very odd to do it the day before.

2 Likes

Yep that has been observed too. Flightstones drop but crests don’t.

1 Like

Welp. I guess I’m done trying to get transmog.

2 Likes

The “Dragonflight Season 3” and “Heroic 4/6” type lines are greyed out for me on the items themselves, but when I actually go to the upgrade NPC they let me insert gear as if it’s still upgradeable and offer all the S3 stuff in the list of gear available to upgrade. Just, no flightstones to do it.

4 Likes

Exactly what I was doing too, cleaning things up. This really pisses me off. I had over 3000 across my characters which were going to go to tmogs and possible here and there last minute upgrades. :rage:

Same!!! I read everything that comes out. And there has been no other time the season has “ended” before the reset on the actual day.

Stop being intentionally daft. It’s not that they’re going away this season, it’s the bizarre timing of it hours before reset. A lot of people do a final clean up the night before reset.

5 Likes

Absolutely. My evening plans were ONLY to shore up transmog.

7 Likes

I don’t quite understand pushing this hotfix 9 hours before the season 4 maintenance.

15 Likes

Same here. :frowning: