Thanks For Not Caring About Holidays. Again

Is it hard moving the goalposts that quicky?

2 Likes

You said nothing interesting, provided no new insight.

Nobully answered me properly, because he’s not a toxic classic player.

Have a nice night.

Don’t bother with that individual. He’s just here to cause trouble.

1 Like

What moved? Korrak’s Revenge is still a slated part of the event. A temporary disable doesn’t make it not a feature of the event.

“there’s nothing new in the event, they put in no effort with this event”

“there’s lots to do; korraks revenge is a thing”.

“No, it’s not, it’s disabled with no definite timeframe to be reenabled”.

“Well, it’s eventually going to be enabled probably”

2 Likes

So much so, we can use this list for the 18th event :

It’s literally the same list of things to do.

2 Likes

Like I said, temporary disable. Nothing was moved. I’m sure you’ll live not having this one thing to do for two days of this three week event.

As long as they re-enable Korrak’s Revenge on Tuesday, I’ll be satisfied.

“expect to” is not “will be reenabled by”

Like I said, it’s disabled, without that there’s no a whole lot to do with this event that lasts longer than 2 minutes, which is the original argument.

You know how they could have found and fixed the bug? By testing it before it went live especially considering it is the vast majority of the content for this event.

3 Likes

Cost cutting.

1 Like

Not special, not this, not that… stop excusing this teams lack of giving a care to what they do. They’ve cut more corners in the last 16 years then most games lol

They work SUPER SLOW, do the bare minimum and give you barebones stuff and expect to slop it up.

2 Likes

Sorry, who’s moving the goal posts again? “Expected on Tuesday,” is in fact a definite timeframe, lmao. Troll harder.

And this is just objectively wrong with the world bosses and leveling boost. There’s plenty if you actually do it.

I expect them to stick to their word on that about as well as they have for WoD transmogs and starter gear vendors.

We’ll see. I hope I’m proven wrong.

2 Likes

easy way to save money. no team to work on the event.

2 Likes

It’s not ready to go. I have the beta and it’s not ready to go LOL

Yeah, I head to LoTRO (which is way more heavily skewed towards cosmetics and RPers than WoW has ever been) if I want seasonal event fun the way God intended it to be had.

2 Likes

Korraks Revenge is the best celebration and its coming tomorrow.

People care about the events? Just give me xp, idc about any of the other garbage

1 Like

The holiday events definitely feel lackluster

3 Likes

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/65001-a-preview-of-the-sleigh-mount-added-in-patch-925/
Please please please be a new Winter’s veil mount and not a model update…

You’re missing out on at least another 20% by not doing wm and not getting the dmf buff