Thanks Blizzard! for hearing the people concerned with faction balance in fresh

Well that would be nice and wish the new realm the best, but I don’t want to start over and I want to play on a faction balanced server too.

I wish they could merge some more realms that are 100% of one faction with eachother to make it happen.

1 Like

you are always welcome in the fresh servers if you wanna give it a go and see how you like it there :slight_smile:

I’m sure it would be great, but I literally just finished leveling 60-70 on my Vanilla character and then 1-70 on a new guy. I would go there if I could transfer there, but if transfers were possible it would probably become ruined.

Unless maybe only 1 way transfers were ever enabled. You go there and are stuck.

Ideally they just merge realms until balance and population is restored and then disable transfers everywhere. Then if population declines through whatever other means they could open free transfers in a way that maintains balance again.

There is no limitation for transfer out, the restriction is only for transfer in. Many people will make alts at fresh start and then transfer out if they are on the weak side

Nope, they talked about transfers as a whole. Right know there are 0 statements that would support what you said

1 Like

Please double check the fresh start blue post

already did. nothing there that would support what you said :slight_smile:

• For at least 90 days, Fresh Start realms will not be available destinations for character transfers.
    destination, not source realm

Pffttt. If that’s your evidence my bro you’ll be down for dissapointment once the 90 day mark hits and wanna transfer off

Nah, that’s selfish. A lot of people don’t want to PvP, there should be a PVE option.

I understand you. I wouldn’t care at all if they actually had made 1 pve fresh realm instead of pvp. Even tho I prefer pvp.

I just care about faction balance, and this is pretty much the only way of making it possible

It is all transfers. They are not gonna let you transfer off at 90 days or before that. LUL if you think that.

1 Like

I honestly believe that there’s players here that don’t understand what this means. This means you can transfer off the server within this time frame and if blizzard saw this as being unhealthy, they will allow or consider transfers to this realm after 90 days.

It absolutely does not. They will 100% not allow transfers of any kind.

3 Likes

Unless blizzard fixes what I quoted, you are wrong from a reading comprehension level.

2 Likes

I think you are the one misreading the info dude,
Tell me one case, only one case when blizzard has actually done what you are saying… I’ll wait here…
Oh yeah, I thought so

Blizzard is also very vague when it comes to this. I’ve read their responses and it doesn’t hit at anything for limiting or not letting people transfer off, only to transfer to the realm.

Great job Blizzard! No decision was gonna make everyone happy. This is the best overall decision. Awesome job!

1 Like

transfers TO the server are the problem. Fresh servers are wanted by the playerbase to a) get in fresh if you werent playing TBC/Vanilla and b) playing on a server where the economy hasn’t been destroyed already by GDKPs (by destroyed I mean massive inflation). By letting people transfer there, you let these people bring their wealth over and inject it into the economy, killing one of those two points.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.