Thanks Blizzard for a PvP even worst than in BFA

@ ovidiu You don’t like fair pvp. That’s ok, some people need an edge. In a heartbeat I would make all gear equal in pvp. I feel good when I know my skill alone decided the match. People like you just want to “win”. However, rest assured it will never be how I want it, so you should be happy. Blizzard couldn’t care less about pvp balance in this game. Well, the 2 people working on it do I’m sure, but gl getting your ideas pushed through.

4 Likes

Pvp is perfectly fine in shadowlands. Shut up complaining and go farm some gear. Aka Git Guuder.

Everyone has the same opportunities to gear. Will everyone be rocking 226/233 gear? No they won’t. But this whining about gear is ridiculous.

1 Like

Nah I think the whining about gear is just fine

6 Likes

At 197 ilv you’ll have less then 75% health and power so you’ll be playing at almost half the effectiveness. That’s full battleground gear with around 100k honor spent to upgrade it to the highest possible level and you still can’t even come close to compete in rated PvP.

Not really, new players don’t have the opportunity to practice since they just get obliterated.

11 Likes

I got you.
Q for epic bg. They last has long as normal bgs and you get more honor for winning.

The covenant set doesn’t require any BG play. Also if you’re under geared then play epic BGs. There’s more flexibility there as opposed to smaller scale.

The covenant set sucks and so does PVE.

6 Likes

Then your options are whine on the forums or play epic bgs. The limiting factor is yourself.

Thats stupid. The Superior option is to farm leather and buy a boost for tokens. But ill still whine.

3 Likes

The covenant set would be even worse since it gives no vers. I was talking about fully upgraded pvp gear, doing epic bgs would do nothing at that point. You’ve got to be trolling.

2 Likes

Your main is a 211 ilvl ret paladin. Why are you whining on a level 51 belf dh?

I really don’t see what you’re complaining about.

It’s a 212 ilvl holy paladin and im complaining because anything blizzard does to make the game easier helps me in the end.

This game has always been about grinding and improving your toons LOL. It quite frankly sounds like people want free handouts for nothing. If you have an alt who’s under geared just do epic bgs until you have some semblance of gear. They’re already planning on going back to some variant of WoD style gearing which was what most people harp about anyway.

Blizzard removed half the grind with the level 60 boosts. They just need to let us skip the gear grind as well.

Which is what the WoD system will enable. I doubt they copy pasta it to shadowlands but it will probably make it easier.

Its almost like he wants to complain…just for the sake of complaining lol

Level 60 boost? Are you from the future

I really don’t think a company as greedy as blizzard will give us full WoD gear. More like TBC/Wrath style to keep the tokens flowing. Less cancer then shadowlands but still cancer.

Why did you have to go and make this political?