Thanks Blizzard for a PvP even worst than in BFA

As you did a PvP for minorities of ranked / meta players you have finished to ruin completely the pvp of a good game.

• if you dont have all the time for your life to play
  • if you dont have partners playing with you doing the same content
  • if you cant pay your gold on rushs to get gear /rating.

you will be massacred by people with more gear than you ( not skill):

• in battlegrounds;
  • in arenas;
  • in the open world.

thank you for only listen stupid streamers and ranked/carrieds by gear R1’s and Glads with warmode off, you really screwed the PvP. the vast majority of community should have a crap experience of PvP for these people to be happy and receive their likes in twitch /youtube!

53 Likes

You can get 197 ilvl from just finishing the covenant campaign. You can do mythic 0s and get a key then get other people who are valor farming to join it, and get gear that way.

Gear is part of MMO progression. Not sure why you would think it isn’t.

7 Likes

Shadowlands is the worst pvp expansion.

37 Likes

you think only as a PvE player, personally i’ll fell just an idiot stomping people and thinking im the best because i farmed more itens than others.

11 Likes

Lol you seriously going to paint with the broadest brush huh. I just gave you solutions to improve your experience. No concern whether you take them or not honestly.

LOL you just dont know what you’re talking about. or play only with warmode off

6 Likes

What does playing with war mode off or on have to do with you being lazy and not gearing? Go do your covenant campaign, get to 197, and then go from there. You’re 172 ilvl for Christ’s sake… you can get that within like 20 mins of hitting 60

1 Like

and if the game was so OK you would be playing and not on the forum just being against the opinions of hundreds of other players, who have been complaining about the current PvP system, you will have a hard work on the forum! lol, good luck!

3 Likes

PvP is face other player’s skills and not a grind /gear farming of 2 months like Raid/M+ content needs.designing PvP like PvE is a really idiot thing

13 Likes

The game has always been about gear/character progression… it’s the core of an MMO. By your whining it looks like you want handouts.

Also, lol the current pvp system is way faster gearing wise than pve. Light years faster.

5 Likes

so you didnt play more than 6 years, PvP was far better when people got their gear fast

9 Likes

I’ve been playing since closed beta for vanilla (or alpha I can’t remember which) and the game has always catered to people who put time/effort into their toons. You have yet to understand this.

for sure, but the gap is so insane at the moment. the difference between my i200 alt and 220+ main feels like several raid tiers in difference.

i feel for people who dont have a handful of friends and engage in rated pvp.

100% for gear progression, its just really silly how they went about it during it this far. in rated pvp, at least, the gap shouldnt be so immense

13 Likes

The power gap is horrendous but honestly it doesn’t deter me or others from playing pvp. Take your licks and keep moving

last time you did pvp more seriously was in 2015, never got more than 1550 in 2’s, didnt play rbgs, not a player that really likes PvP. probably the type of player who likes to stomp lower geared players. the crap PvP we have now.

6 Likes

Your solutions are horrible honestly. 197ilvl is not going to get you anywhere. You will also still be more than a month behind waiting for vault gear from mythics. Assuming you even get no duplicates.

10 Likes

I can’t walk 5 feet in this game while in Warmode without an Alliance player with 2-3 times my health popping up to body me and then camp me until I log out. On an RP server.

I just logged out for the 4th time tonight because a Night Elf Warrior with 3 times my health decided to 3v1 me and 2 others who are obviously low ilvl and were just trying to do basic quests and we didn’t even get them below half health.

See above.

And then even if you switch Warmode off, I can’t remember the last time I won a random BG because I keep getting put up against premades and streamers who have all have like Honor Level 600. This game is brutally punishing to anyone who didn’t no life it right out of the gate.

5 Likes

it’s amazing ppl repeat this when we have one of the largest gear gaps in the game’s history with a pvp stat (the +40%) that is purely offense

11 Likes

This is basically 99% of the issue. They fixed the having to do PVE for PVP gear aspect that was totally awful… Just need to significantly reduce or completely remove the power gap and it would actually be okay.

12 Likes

I have over 900 bgs played lifetime and almost 200k hks just on my dk lol. But yeah I don’t like pvp.