Thank you, weirdly

Yep.

Toxic players have to be called out every turn or else it will turn away new players.

It is not just BlizZard’s job to ensure the quality of the community alone but we can do so as well.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

No, there’s just no point even talking to someone as hostile and bullheaded as you. I’ve been very reasonable, and everything I say is “countered” by “You’re lying!”

That isn’t a discussion. That is being a toxic troll. So yes. You do you. No more responses from me.

1 Like

Calling somebody out for lying isn’t hostile/bullheaded, lol.

Fake positivity don’t count bro. You’re the aggressor lol.

This is why i celebrated Rosenivy’s comment being removed.

You didn’t even read the comment before ya called me stupid essentially with that meme. :rofl:

When you make a blatant lie like that, i will call you out on that.

"How dare you call me out for being Disingenuous and lying!! All i did is called you stupid because i can’t be bothered to read! :sob: "

1 Like

So you dont want to engage with any of the story or gameplay of an MMORPG?

OK?

Why are you even here then?

Goodie for you

No disrespect towards you personally, i more or less have the problem with the mentality itself regardless of who said it.

Transmog, I may not be a fan of DR, but it doesn’t mean I hate DF cosmetic content which you need renown to unlock right? :upside_down_face: :wink: :v:t5:

you still have to do the questlines… it removed all renown gating so you can start and finish in a day or 2

1 Like

Its all good, only cosemetics i like are at the lower levels of renown that i now have, thanks to the boost :wink::+1:t5::+1:t5:

That is fair, I suppose. Fashion is the true endgame, after all.

1 Like