Thank you, weirdly

Well, saw the 70 boost WW pre order special. I have to say thank you Blizzard :100::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:, now i dont have to play thru DF storyline or engage in dragonriding, the renown boost will take care of the Pathfinder requirement for normal flying (for me) :upside_down_face: So basically i get the new expac and dodge DF & still get old flying :+1:t5: :+1:t5:

9 Likes

You donā€™t need renown for pathfinder anymore but go off I guess.

15 Likes

Its amazing when people self-snitch that they canā€™t stand it that everyone doesnā€™t like their new favorite toy.

Some people just donā€™t like it, some canā€™t use it for physical or physiological reasons, and it is important enough to some people that they quit playing rather than having to use it.

People are funny that way, we donā€™t all like the same things. Also, if the new flight model is so awesome, then make both forms the same speed and see which gets used the mostā€¦

12 Likes

Unless they have changed plans, you will not have access to classic flying in the new expansion(s) zones until you complete the story quests which means only dragonriding until the story completes at revision 11.2/12.2/13.2, more or less.

I will not be buying further wow expansions on that basis.

4 Likes

Its a new addition to the game thatā€™s not going anywhere LMAO. You bots who dislike dragonriding are so interesting. Its only a matter of time till you guys complain that you canā€™t get to world bosses fast enough lol

4 Likes

They said it would be available at launch after hitting max level.

That would imply 11.0, 12.0, 13.0

Not the .2 patches.

3 Likes

There is no renown requirement for Pathfinder.

It did change. Blizz said ā€œhit max levelā€ in the new expansion.

2 Likes

Cool the renown requirement is gone, but the boost still serves towards gaining moggable gear :+1:t5::+1:t5:

Ppl saying im ā€œself snitchingā€ :man_shrugging:t5: How is that? Ive never kept secret or scared to say I dont care for dragon riding in any of my previous posts or downed anyone for liking it, only that the option for classic flying should be available. But im a bot or a troll for having a diverse opinion lmao :+1:t5: but I digress, Thank you again Blizzard for the level boost additional goodies :v:t5::v:t5:

2 Likes

Seriously? I could live with max level but story campaign completion was what they were talking previously. Getting to max level once is a breeze even with maps designed for flying. If they actually implement it that way, I will buy the expansions.

It is still not equitable that I have to wait for flight while dragonriders donā€™t but I can live with it. After all, having to use that twiddletastic Ram Racing in the Sky flight model is punishment that deserves some kind of minor reward, I guessā€¦

3 Likes

I genuinely wonder what it is you people even do in WoW lol. Itā€™s wild to me to play a video game and then complain about having to play a video game.

That being said itā€™s also dumb to allow dynamic right off the bat and gate sky swimming. But at least itā€™s a short gate.

3 Likes

Yeah I mean itā€™s basically get to max level and unlock world quests.

Which equates to being available day 1.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s asking too much imo.

That is the dragonrider excuse for why anyone would not want to use dragonridingā€¦

People who want classic flight are all bots who are stealing their valuable resources from them and/or are destroying the resourcesā€™ value on the auction house.

4 Likes

Do users of dynamic flight have to get to max level and unlock world quests before they can fly?

3 Likes

world bosses sit there on my realm

only doable when joining groups or making a group

LOL

jokes on u

2 Likes

So you originally thought it wasnā€™t coming until 11.2 (essentially a year into the xpac)

When told it was available day 1ā€¦ that still isnt enough for you?

If you get the 3 day early access you could unlock flying before the expansion even launches.

Yes Iā€™m sure thatā€™ll be the case into the new expansion filled with larger zones lol

ā€œyou peopleā€? What kind of people am I then?

What I do, since I quit raiding in WotLK:
Collect cheese mints
Collect Pets,
Collect Mounts,
Collect Toys,
Mine old content for mogs,
Level alts (50+ majority over 60),
PVP when Iā€™m feeling frsiky

Never been in an M+ dungeon, as I hate being rushed, and burned out on raiding ages ago. That is the great thing about a role playing game, there is no winning or one right way to play.

And I will complain about this game as I see fit as long as they do not block me until my sub expires in Feb.

5 Likes

the new boss in emerald dream wasnt even touched day 1 i had to form a group

2 Likes

Surprised to see that you of all people are talking smack about people who have accessibility issues.

5 Likes

Why should it be? I have had Flying since BC. Your flight model is new. Why should you get to use it for essentially no effort while I have level to 80/90/100 on foot to re-earn mine over and over again?

6 Likes