Thank you Polentia, alliance mage

What you did was literally the nicest thing ive ever seen, I gained so much respect for you its crazy. Keep being awesome.

It’s like Jana and Thrall all over again.

4 Likes

Love is in the air, I got help from an UD warlock the other day in Felwood, if some1 knows him pls tell him he’s the real mvp :heart: His name is Gatlinn

I’ve found that the Horde on this server are super helpful. Why, just last night, 3 different Hordies helped show me where the graveyard was in Ashenvale & Barrens.

6 Likes

indeed. i am a huge fan of quite a few alliance on the server. others are complete douches but the nice ones give me hope. polentia is just my favorite so far =D

If I see an alliance player struggling with a mob I always go and tag the mob and get aggro to buy them some time to bandage, heal etc.

I was so mad the other day I peeled a mob for a fellow warrior, level 40 female human warrior I cannot remember the name… but I saved her life and then got tagged by a mage. I gave the mage the benefit of the doubt by me assuming he thought I went after the warrior but he tried to corpse camp me. We had an all out war between factions in the matter of a couple of minutes… of course the horde got the last laugh!! FOR THE HORDE!

Click pow I’ll still be killing the alli