Thank you - Please make more Deluxe Edition(s)

I love rainbow colored sets and effects. It’s also the colors/theme of the lgbt pride flag. It would make for some amazing looking cosmetics in the game.

1 Like

Tulnn threads are the appetizer bring on Talonel the main course!

1 Like

…Well… Their job is to be funny. I mean i guess to the clowns, kind of hails back to the days of the jester i think, where a mess of colors is suppose to invoke a reaction of immediate amusement, that being laughter?.. Rainbows on the other are supposed to be beautiful to look at. I don’t know, i don’t know much about clown or rainbow history, all i know is one suspose to be funny and the other beautiful. :man_shrugging:

Though now thinking about it since i bought up the example of pandering other groups with their things, clowns was viewed as funny at one point but then elevated to a point where it can be used in something like horror and action, where the idea is something innocent or the point is to make you laugh, is now out to kill you. :thinking:

…So you’re just using LGBT for no reason then just want Rainbow colored mogs?.. I mean you could’ve easily asked that without bringing LGBT into that, because this question can be asked without even referencing them or even needing to bring them up, so i don’t believe you just wanted that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I mean you’ve said this in the OP too… :point_down:

2 Likes

I don’t know where you made that assumption up.

My intentions are to support the game and add cosmetics through the in-game shop. It’s completely optional and would support developers and bring awareness to a different community every month.

2 Likes

sorry, i had to sneeze for a moment there…
im allergic too Kodo :poop:
and that’s what yer spewin.

2 Likes

I mean continue the “i don’t know” card with me all you want, but you’re really not making your case any better here… :confused:

Regardless where i stand on the LGBT stuff, microtransaction are still microtransactions regardless if “it’s just cosmetic” or “it’s just optional”. You can take your “Support the game by adding the MTX, further ruining the game” and throw them off a cliff because this game seriously doesn’t need more. This game industry doesn’t need more, period. More money never supported a game and just only supported the publishers. I mean if that is true, why Shadowlands isn’t loved by everybody? Why reforged was a disaster? Why Blizzard keeps laying off employees almost yearly despite having more money then god?

To this comment specifically and where i stand on LGBT, why? If the point of this is inclusion as you clearly said, then why not have it for free? That’s about as inclusive as you can get. Why lock it behind deluxe editions??.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Nothing but a thin attempt to post your typical pro LGBT bait nonsense and get people stirred up. Note how you only gave one sample example month and it just so happens to be LGBT themed .

Oh and June is the launch month for TBC classic so using it as your example month is already a pretty weak point since they already have a June event to celebrate

Edit - and no having a constant stream of IRL money products. I’d argue, if anything, it is already pushing it having exclusive ingame collectibles tied behind deluxe/premium products over base products as is.

2 Likes

$70 is cheap for a deluxe edition.

For a new game.

I’m not trying to make a case. I have nothing to prove to you so you can stop trying to derail my thread. Clearly you don’t like my feedback so you try to make make a fake argument.

I’m still waiting for my invite for the in game events you’re going to be organizing for LGBT month.

1 Like

Too many event mount at this point, the bear, the next 6 month subs store mount, bc mount, chinese new year mount, 9.1 mount.

Suggest something else other than mount.

1 Like

See? This troll and the velf side with blizzard, get others banned with false/exaggerated accusations (“LIFE THREAT” for example) but Blizzard does nothing about their obvious trolling. They are Blizzard employees doing some weird social experiment or just trying to get rid of us… people that want a good product.

2 Likes

Why do people flag basic sarcasm and call it trolling? Spoiled generation

I think the deluxe edition is a great deal for what it offers. It’s all cosmetics and optional. I think more packs like this should be added to the in-game store.

lol tuln is at it again :rofl:

1 Like

It’s completely optional. I’m happy to spend more money if the product is good, which I believe it is. It’s supporting the game and the developers. I also get more content which I’m very happy to pay extra for :slight_smile:

Remember guys when you are upset with blizzard staff for not listening to you on the forums, if they have to listen to you they have to listen to op here.

Pretty good satire for a Friday :smiley:

1 Like

$1000 please.

Is this you enjoying the game? You literally made that account just to post on this forum, you sure aren’t playing it and enjoying the ‘game’.

4 Likes