Thank you for removing multi boxing

Multi boxing really ruined the game back in classic watching one guy take down AV or keep a spawns on lock down. Thank you for making classic even better.

20 Likes

How exactly did they do that, if you don’t mind explaining?

2 Likes

They removed the ability to focus target not in your party and apparently it is the end of the world.

1 Like

Just in party? Focus is out of Classic entirely.

3 Likes

That then. It is a non issue for me but apparently multiboxers are having a nerd rage aneurysm over it.

9 Likes

This doesnt stop multiboxing. It just mildly inconveniences a hand full of multiboxer who are leveling. Pvp multiboxing is unaffected.

4 Likes

People who actually did it back then used assist macros.

8 Likes

I don’t think Blizzard has ever taken a stance against multi-boxing. If anything I’d guess that they enjoy a single person paying them multiple subs.

5 Likes

I mean at most it makes it to where sustained CC is a bit more difficult. What else does it affect?

LOL You think this will remove multi-boxing. You’re naive.

9 Likes

People have to lose their minds about something on the forums. Who am I to deny them? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

People leveling an alt on a second account could use focus macros to level thier alt without having to party with a high level character. People can still do it but will have to use third party software.

Close, im jeff actually, so people are just crying because they took the training wheels off multi boxing?

1 Like

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Multiple things. Plus there will be addons like FocusFrame that will add the feature. It’s a slight inconvenience. I mainly use a second account for bank alts and a mage alt for portals and food. So no skin off my back either way.

2 Likes

Who doesn’t use third party software while multiboxing?

1 Like

For people who dont understand the issue. First forget about multiboxing for a second.
In vanilla you could use scrips and addons to do everythin focus targets do today. When they added focus macros they block players and addons from using those functions.
In classic they removed focus targets without giving back the tools it replaces

6 Likes

A lot of dual boxers.

why cant you just /tar (player name) /follow or w/e

never did macros till end of bc so no clue how vanilla macros worked

Those addobs wont work in classic

1 Like