Thank you for putting in Veilstrider

I just want to say, and I am not being sarcastic, that I appreciate the new ptr news today about the Veilstrider and Maw Walker titles for feats of strength. You can look through my posts and see that I liked the azeroth’s champion grind and even though I failed I still liked it. And since then I’ve been a bit aimless on playing the game. Call it overjustification effect or cognitive dissonance it doesn’t matter.

I’m just happy to see y’all as devs put some macro/capstone goal for people to chase after that if we had been playing we’ll get as 9.2.5 drops or around then. And if not give people a focus on what to do in SL as legacy when 10.0 comes (at least I think, it says m0 or keystone for one of them so it should be a non-fomo FoS).

Anyways, thank you and I guess this sort of uplifts my expectations on y’alls design of content for people in the middle.

Link to FoS info for anyone interested:

1 Like

I mean - just another way for them to extend the expansion out.

Good on Blizzard.

They timed exclusive like the champion one?

yes might be at 10.0 or 9.2.5 we will see them
or somewhere in the middle

No I don’t think so. No keystone (m0 is a valid substitute for a requirement) or rated pvp. Only thing requiring more work than the rest is tower ranger.

I’m gonna have fun with all the “Maw walkers” running about XD…

The funny thing is that the title of Maw Walker makes obvious sense for us to be given, but given how widely the concept of us being maw walkers is mocked it feels like they’re just missing the joke instead.

So you mean like every other thing they add beyond an expansion release?

Where is the mount? A title and that’s it? Either a cool transmog or a unarmored soul eater, then I’m in.

It’s less work than azeroth’s champion and that was a title only and earned by 2k characters last I checked on wowranks.