Thank you for all your hard work

Blizzard I know you have been getting quite a bit of criticism about various things. Whether it be queues, bans or just the normal people you just can’t please and I wanted to let you know and thank you for making my BGs run much smoother than they have in the past. This ban wave has really made BGs much more enjoyable because in the past like 20-30% of the team was AFK and it would cause us to lose. It caused me to have to work twice as hard in the BG to compensate for someone paying to not play the game. Just wanted to give you one big thank you for all your hard work and I look forward to WOTLK!

2 Likes

30 days bans from a completely automated system that can easily be abused by a small group of friends is not a thing to cheer about.

Especially when there are no human GMs to dispute the ban with

2 Likes

There are GMs and they reviewed the ban. Blizzard said its not automated multiple times. If you got 30 days and are still banned you were AFKing BGs. It’s that simple.

/addrdf

Blizzard said they have human GMs that is absolutely false, the system is 100% automated, has been for years

6 day wait time on tickets to dispute lol. And if you ever put in a ticket to blizzard its always a copy paste reply that they cant help

1 Like

Why would Blizzard lie. They gain nothing. Keep pulling straw from the straw man cap. I am here to tell Blizzard thank you and they are doing a great job. Maybe next time don’t AFK and you won’t be banned.

/addrdf

OP stop cutting blizzard slack jesus

The more slack we cut em the more they slack and buy yachts instead of doing their jobs

1 Like

And everything blizz has ever said has proven to be true. You’re either a troll or have 0 clue what your talking about… streamers have tested mass report automation and prove that it is 100% automated.

1 Like

Just tired of seeing players beat them down. I think if you don’t like the queue they gave you free transfer (good solution imo). Friends can go with you so stop using excuse my friends are here. Number 2 they are banning people handicapping other players in BGs and requiring us to put in more work to do our dailies.

@Ax Maybe you should spend less time on the forums and more time actively participating in PvP combat in BGs and you wouldn’t be banned. Blizzard system is working.

/addrdf

Here’s your non-automated system in work man, hope this helps to back your farther into your ‘its not automatic’ corner.

1 Like

Blizzard has shown time and again that they only respond to pressure

Keep up the pressure if you want to get their attention. Empty platitudes are meaningless, we pay them for their service

Never been banned 1 time in 14 years broseph…

Oh, well i thought your post was semi serious, good bait I guess

He didn’t get banned. It was just kicked. Nice try though.

Thanks Blizzard for removing toxic players who want to be carried from BGs. Don’t let the vocal minority stop you from doing a good thing.

/addrdf

So you say

but also admit that he was auto kicked and “chat banned” by the report feature, the same one you say isnt automated.

1 Like

Kicked and chat banned is different from complete account closure. One you aren’t able to chat in-game the other you are unable to login. The latter not being automated. Nice try trying to twist the narrative. People who were banned were doing something nefarious. I did over 200 AVs the past 7 days and wasn’t banned. I did the objectives the way they were intended and never AFKed. People need to just admit they AFK’d and learn from it and take the ban.

/addrdf

So what should players do while holding and defending towers in AV? Assuming 99% of the bans came from players that play defensively and don’t rush boss. Leave bunkers empty until they are back capped? Oh I know, go stand outside the boss’s room while we wait for bunkers to drop… like bro half of AV is “waiting for towers…”

He was mass reported for language or some such, not being afk. That’s why he was SILENCED - with no human review at all. If that many people report you afk you bet you’re going to see a ban.

It’s automated. Stop pretending it’s not.

That is false. AFKing at the tower and bunker with 10 people is AFKing. If there is more than 5 go do another objective. Anymore and you are hurting your team.

@Soada still a silence not a ban. Account bans are not automated.

/addrdf

Whos to say what 5 stay and what 5 leave?

What if they send 15 to back cap?

1 Like