Thank You For a Great 2019!

This is why this needs to be a permanent addition!

More stats like this!
Really gets the community talking.
Although, I suppose some times about the wrong thing, right?
Its a shame if that’s what stops interesting reveals like this.

Either way, Merry Christmas to all at Blizzard and let’s make 2020 the best year yet!

1 Like

Everybody who plays this game is happy 2019 is over as it has been the worst year for WoW in a long, long time.

Hopefully Blizzard makes 2020 a better year for this game.

2 Likes

I imagine this is only because of how badly bugged he was the first few days when most people were doing the raids.

God I hope not. No desire to go back to hours on end of spamming LFG, classic is there for you if that’s what you want, but don’t bring that tedious crap to retail!

1 Like

Jobs should not be maintained for the sake of keeping people employed if the position isn’t necessary or is one that needs to be cut, in that case definitely cut them. Very glad to see the restructuring this year that was sorely needed, the large expansion of development resources is a great move!

1 Like

I agree with this. In the end, we all want this game to thrive, even if some are more vocal and passionate than others in their message…

1 Like

She’s doing the Light’s work dude. We need people to STAY ON TOP of all the crap Blizzard has pulled this expansion driving those who still want to play WoW to the 15 year old version of the game because the current one is balls. Blizz likes to cherry pick numbers to make it seem like everything is right on track but this expansion has done more to put the future of WoW in jeopardy than WoD!

They had Legion in their back pocket to save us from that but with the very thin(non existant?) lore behind Shadowlands I don’t see WoW in a good place a year from now. This development team has shown they are out of touch with the player base both from design and story for the entire expansion.

1 Like

Happy Holidays to everyone at Blizzard!

We may not have seen eye to eye on BFA but I hope you guys will pull something out to make WoW awesome again!

And posting here will solve NONE of that. I can almost guarantee you that. Again, if you are that upset and need to be angry in every post against Blizzard you may need to go find something else that brings you joy.

1 Like

Here’s to another year of ignoring us and pretending to care.

4 Likes

Hey Blue, mind releasing the H/A Korraks revenge win/loss ratio?

4 Likes

Ooo using your powers for good.

1 Like