Thank You For a Great 2019!

Happy Winter’s Veil! I have no idea what the pic you posted illustrates because chrome refuses to load it even at my own risk.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is that the brontosaurus mount stays where its at and not taken away for greedy purpose.

3 Likes

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

I love Azeroth, I could just sight see and be happy.
Thank you for such a beautiful World to play in.
Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

( l-l 3 3 |>\ $

2 Likes

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Same here and I’m using Firefox. :confused: Maybe Kaivax doesn’t have trust level 3? :joy:

3 Likes

Blizzard forgot to mention any stats that actually had way more of a realistic description of 2019:

Crucible of Storms? Hall of fame: 42 Alliance guilds, 100 Horde guilds.
Can’t even get 50 out of 100 f***ing guilds to do your mythic world first on that one because there aren’t nearly as many Alliance players left out there doing advanced content anymore, and it’s only gotten worse throughout 2019.

Queen Azshara? Patch 8.2 you mean? The last friend I had who still played this game did one world quest and went afk and hasn’t logged on since. That’s not a joke. That’s how bad 8.2 was on launch. One more alliance player down. Ironically he was also a mythic raider.

The Kul Tirans? Wanna share the stats on how many people actually play the least popular race in the game?

Wanna share the stats on The Eternal Palace kinda falling flat because nobody has any incentive to actually clear it every week?

The dull stat proc Azerite Armor?

The scrambled rush bandage Essences that completely killed alts in BfA?

Let’s get to the best part you completely skewed with random irrelevant stats: Korrak’s Revenge!

So what was the win rate on that for the Horde and Alliance? That’s a really interesting stat I think everyone would love to hear and would maybe even be better for knowing.

Want to share those win/loss rates with us while we are having fun with numbers?

No? You don’t? You’re not going to tell anyone what the win/loss rate for Korrak’s Revenge? That’s a damn shame.

I loved the big finale cinematic when I found out my faction was literally a bunch of blurry silent extras in the background too I almost forgot that, not sure how I could forget such an unforgettable moment in WoW’s history, boy are my cheeks red.

Enjoy your Christmas.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too Ms Negative Nancy.

6 Likes

Happy Winter Veil and a Happy New Year.

Here’s hoping for many more to come!

I’m really thankful for the continued development of this great game in story, art and gameplay. The game is one of the very few digital ‘landmarks’ that has seen a lot of change and still keeps going. I have a feeling a lot of folks will be returning to see it continue to thrive. Merry Christmas and Happy Winter’s Veil!

people actually tried to answer the questions?

Just spam the first option over and over until success.

WHERE :clap:
IS :clap:
PEPE :clap:

Thank you Blizzard. Even people may not be excited with past patches of BfA, I truly think everyone loves this game. Thank you for keeping this game for 15 years, and I hope my kids play this game the same way I do now. World of Warcraft has been the best game I play since late 2017, when I started. I wish I played earlier but I’m here now. Thank you Blizz, and every dev.

Happy holidays all!

6 Likes

Hah! That’s just awesome!!

Now while we’re on the topic boss, how about a new HK title?

These stats should have been carefully wrapped and put under the tree lol =)

Thank you for a great anniversary and the last 15 years. Happy Holidays to you all.

Kultirans, add the -Thin Kultiran -model as well!
GGs games been fun!

I’m sure your Uncle Ebenezer would be so very proud of you bringing all of this up in a post like this.

Then you folks wonder why there is little communication. You folks jump in any Blue post you find just to complain. I’m sure there are numerous posts addressing these issues by the community and posting here will NOT mean that Blizzard finally heard you.

If you guys are truly that jaded and negatively affected by the game that you attack the staff at any and every opportunity, maybe you need to unsub for awhile and enjoy the Holidays, your family or whatever thing that brings you balance and joy in life

Good Gravy

3 Likes

Thank you, Blizzard! Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

Keep on getting better!

3 Likes