Thank you Blizzard

for the loot changes, personal loot did not belong to a MMO it was for single player games. great change

4 Likes

Nah its not… they just need to put the options back Master looter Personal Loot and Group loot as options, Keep Personal loot for LFR otherwise that turns into a poopfest fast (Evidence… Dragon soul…)

14 Likes

them putting every option back would be ideal, however personal loot was a plague and had to go.

Group loot will be a bigger plague and bane, it will test their enforcement of that “Social contract” and force them to either toss it or start tossing people… costing them money either way.

12 Likes

No it won’t… They stopped getting involved with loot disputes before PL was ever put into place. They’ll do the same again and :poop: on the player base… You think they care. oi.

4 Likes

Try reading. Its for raids. Not all content…and you’ll eat your words when someone rolls need on an item you wanted, gets it and they didn’t really need it at all.

6 Likes

Except with most stuff being automated now, all it takes is a bunch of people in group to be unhappy someone rolled “need” on an item and report them, it’s gonna be bad. Especially if you join a guild raid as a pug and roll need. Or if you have a bunch of friends with you to report the guy who took loot you wanted. I think it’ll become a reporting nightmare

3 Likes

yeah, good.

Everyone roll need for everything! Yeah, it’s great for the game!

5 Likes

im not sure who you play with my friend :slight_smile: maybe stop playing with them ?

Given that I frequently do LFR and Pug normal… I want to see the return of the options not forcing it on people…

3 Likes

Guess you have never pugged, it’s cool!

5 Likes

i gotta stop you right there, even the most casual guilds clear heroic raids mid tier, LFR and normal ? (btw lfr needs to go too)

i mostly play with guild and friends, it’s an MMO you play in communities

In an MMO where a lot of once active realms are now ghost towns like mine, there is no communities left. And I wont pay to fix a problem(have 15 characters tied to this dead realm, too much cash to find a higher pop realm)

1 Like

Most of the people stopped having fun so they quit… and can’t really blame them… there wasn’t really any incentive after pugging for the mount to do heroic.

Pretty sure MMOS work on personal loot, but ok. Master loot is garbage , group loot is smaller garbage because everyone can click need

SWTOR recently moved to personal loot (forced)

Wrong

2 Likes

How about the loot just falls on the ground like an ARPG…and loot piles up for hours until reset. /Jk

I only do LFR so…:person_shrugging:

:ocean: :dragon: :mountain: :ocean: :dragon: :mountain:

2 Likes

I’m glad my decision to give up on raiding in WoW still proves to be a good one.

5 Likes