Thank God Venthyr Hunters and Warriors get a juicy Versatility proc next Tuesday

I guess it’s pretty easy when you abuse hpal until it gets nerfed and then just start abusing prot pal huh

1 Like

Wait, did the treadmill glad go prot because hpal can’t carry him anymore?

and rightfully so. Venth warriors have taken a back seat to Kyrian because of the broken spear legendary so hoping this helps out a bit. But I have no sympathy for BM

1 Like

I’m not so sure. I guess we’ll find out soon. Either way, actually testing this out is going to either damn me to condemn spam forever or become a spear chucker.

BM is so broken a 2 year old could probably drool on the keyboard to 2k.

That guy got legit anger problems.

1 Like

Absolutely agree with this.

I play prot only in 2s why would anyone play hpal when your dead oom if the game goes longer than two mins and has less defensives than prot pal lol. That’s like telling a enhance who swaps you resto for twos “abusing rsham cuz you can’t be carried by enhance” like what

Kinda just how all the disc priests going oom went holy in season 1 no different

Kill pet and BM loses

it literally is though, if you swap resto for 2s now only cuz of the earth ele its just as bad. I don’t have anything against you but really trying to downplay bm hunters being stupidly broken when you’re playing another broken spec is really really dumb my man.

1 Like

When I fight a BM, I’m never like “UH OH, I have to hide because they have activated [fill in the blank]!” It’s more like, ehh, gettin kinda low and they put a cov ability on me. Lemme stand behind this pillar and soak a little pet damage. On the other hand… WW with bonedust brew. Ret once a minute. RNGesus Ele shaman. Rogue’s second go. I mean, there are a number of things I’d rather not fight compared to BM hunters. It’s just a slow battle of attrition.

Further, I’d MUCH rather fight a BM than an SV that knows what they’re doing. Yikes.

Yes, definitely, but the thing is that you don’t need to do things right to win as BM. I’ve had games where i grounded/fleshcrafted every single trap or he just missed a few too and they ended up winning because the dmg becomes literally unhealable at some point lmao. It’s literally the saddest thing to outplay someone and watching them make mistakes over and over and still lose the game due to their spec being ridiculous.

EDIT: before someone comes at me, nerf earth ele pls

Did you ever play against SL/SL locks? Man, what a slow burn that was. Mistakes made at minute 5 bit you in the rearened at minute 20…

Having played a hunter, consider that they are the only spec in the game that has a ground targeted soft cc on a >20cd. You ever miss a hex?

ive played hunter since wrath, hence the relentless gladiators tabard, i play survival not bm, sure i que bm once in a while, who cares. I’ve never said bm isnt good, it is, but the class also provides very little peels and all it brings is constant damage. On all my toons, my win rate vs bm/healer in twos is higher than any other DPS/healer because if you can just deal with the constant dmg, they really cant do a whole lot but trap something. BM is a dampener spec still, its not like bm runs in there and decimates you within 30 seconds, no. it literaly takes minutes of going through cds and after 2-3 mins u finally start outpressuring them with dampening