Thank God Venthyr Hunters and Warriors get a juicy Versatility proc next Tuesday

They were a bit on the light side damage and representation wise.

1 Like

Remove BM from the game

17 Likes

They are getting a buff?

can i please have a second covenent just for pvp

2 Likes

Agreed, prune BM and arms

Warriors and BM Hunters are fine.

There is plenty of ways to counter these classes and punish them.

Also, a single soulbind will not break a class. There is not many conduits or soulbinds that effect the classes in crazy ways.

1 Like

Chris Chan did whaaaaat?

You’re actually clueless…Both specs are busted…you’re the only :clown_face: that doesn’t think so

5 Likes

If y’all are consistently losing to bm hunters y’all are on some other level. Is that what the 15-1600 bracket is or?

Post on your hunter/warr main. And im guessing the 15-1600 bracket is 2-300higher than you can get to

3 Likes

That is not game changer. Some of you all just wanna whine too much.

2 Likes

Hardly anyone is losing matches because of a specific class. It’s due to how they play.

yeah, i bet you’re great at the 1200 range

I don’t see why you are being hostile?

Losing is fine, you don’t have to get mad because a warrior or BM hunter beat you :slight_smile:

you don’t have to act like a clown all the time either…Those 2 specs are busted.

1 Like

I remember I was annoyed by bloomsdays bit before understanding how masterful it truly is, so maybe in time the same will be said for you. For now tho it’s really lame to just copy and paste bloomsdays whole thing :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

7 Likes

Do I really have to remind you of how bad you are at trolling?

A sightless, nonverbal, 7 year old could do a better job than you. Pathetic.

1 Like

May I ask you to post on your main? You seem to speak a lot on things And I’m just curious on your rating/experience.

Haven’t you been playing prot games in 2s?

3 Likes