Texture Flickering in Game

Ever since I came back from a March break my game has this issue where some textures like foliage or skyboxes/clouds flicker heavily. I’ve tried many things, rolled back my Nvidia Drivers to multiple others versions, re-installed, erased all addons, and moving World of Warcraft directory from HDD to SSD, to the same Result.

Has anyone been having this issue? My Specs:

Intel i7 7700k Stock/Boost Clock
32GB 2400hz Corsair Ram
EVGA GTX 1070ti
2 1TB HDD’s Western Digital
1 128GB Kingston SSD (Boot Drive)
1 128GB Crucial SSD

The Issue is kinda Straining on the Eyes after a couple of minutes of Gameplay, like right now I had done an Atal’Dazar Heroic and my screen was flickering constantly without even moving at times. World of Warcraft is the only game that’s doing this.

I have seen this too. No clue why but I also am disconnecting constantly and I keep getting “Transfer Aborted: instance not found”. Idk if those 2 problems are related but just thought id share.

Well, I do have been getting Randomly disconnected at times for no reason at all, and it’s not do to my network, but something ingame that knocks me out of the server. I’ve tried everything, from no addons to Nvidia drivers, I just can’t find a solution.

Hey, Chuli! This is currently a known issue that we’re tracking. What drivers have you tried rolling back to?

As for the connection issues, could you provide a WinMTR file? Run the test until the problem occurs for 10 to 15 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)