Testing Same-Faction Battlegrounds in Burning Crusade Classic

Why fix the game when you can kill it twice.

130 Likes

Now add dual spec too

29 Likes

Get better at the game? Gear and racial abilities don’t automatically grant you success in pvp. Plus perception is the most broken racial in the game and completely cancels out will of the forsaken or orc racial being deemed OP.

14 Likes

retail all over again

90 Likes

Next do dual spec. And crossrealm grouping. Don’t forget auto dungeon finder!

27 Likes

bad change. population issue won’t be resolved.

78 Likes

Well when the only option suggested by Alliance players was “Reroll lolol” “P2 P2”

19 Likes

I look forward to my bonus rep and gold gains.

Oh, that would actually benefit us… nevermind.

11 Likes

THANKS ! Respect

2 Likes

Damn wtf killing alliance faction cmon.

66 Likes

Just hearing Hydra agreeing with the changes and hes a pure heart alliance player in TBC.

For the overall health of the game it is the right step in every way possible

15 Likes

Kaivax, you’re a swell fellow. I hope you ignore a lot of the hate thrown your way. I like you. Thanks for the update.

9 Likes

I want you to reread my statement, then reread what you wrote, and ask yourself how what you wrote remotely pertains to what I said. Clown.

4 Likes

Orc warriors and rogues about to be wondering why all their stuns are being resisted.

45 Likes

perception is not better then wotf, orc, or even torrent

17 Likes

Man, blizzard really loves killing the alliance. Ion just cant stop suffocating them.

60 Likes

Absolutely ridiculous. Horde have every conceivable advantage, and now their queues will be instant as well? I mean, what?

119 Likes

Yo, can I get a new boost to play horde instead then?

38 Likes

What is the difference between TBCC and retail WoW the differences grow smaller by the day I quit Retail for a reason.

39 Likes

oh no… the level 66 paladin is gonna quit…

3 Likes