Nice, no favoritism here.

/s

72 Likes

Ally pvpers, funny joke

12 Likes

I can’t wait to read about Horde hating on each other

/popcorn

7 Likes

This is is a ridiculous change without some necessary remedies for Alliance players (who get the short end of this stick.) Horde is overpopulated, and the nature of WPVP means that Alliance get shorted in WPVP. Long queue times served as a disincentive for Horde players and an incentive for players to choose Alliance despite the worse WPVP conditions.

This change means that Alliance players will receive all the detriment of playing the underpopulated faction while receiving no benefits. If you want to remove all incentive for Alliance players, then you ought to make it fair by allowing them to switch factions.

118 Likes

Maybe say this was a mistype and what was meant to be said was We’re adding one way faction transfers for horde to alliance so we don’t kill off an entire faction in the game because there will be 0 benefit of playing alliance now…

68 Likes

What? They are making it so alliance can’t pvp anymore? I must have missed that reading his post…

No way you are overreacting to a change that in no way negatively affects you right?

8 Likes

How do you implement this system and then remove the only downside for the Horde which would be quing the Alliance PoV in AV and having to experience the imbalance?

This is insane, how as a company do you remove the only negative thing horde would have from this fix and think “yeah this is fair” what the heck???

82 Likes

ending my subscription

73 Likes

Activision ruining a game that isn’t theirs in 3…2…1

52 Likes

Ha classic. People really surprised though? Oh well I’m not complaining.

1 Like

So, since there is literally no reason to be alliance anymore… can we get bonus honor or something? I literally rerolled from horde to alliance for BG que times. Good thing I lost warstomp + cyclone… for… nothing…

43 Likes

Congrats you sweaty losers, now what’s the point of playing Alliance?

Why would I ever pick draenei racial over Orc Racial when orc racial is obviously way better? This is a terrible change and this shows the bias towards horde whinebags

116 Likes

I love the decision… it’s a fix. Anyone ready for the doomsayer alliance players? They already here?

8 Likes

just reroll horde

11 Likes

When is Blizzard addressing the Alliance issues, then? If they’re intent on the worst possible change for this - which only hurts Alliance, rather than merc mode and faction transfer which are more neutral, then when do they fix our issues?

23 Likes

Dumb change from the dev team here. Horde benefits from healthier faction already and better racials. Eliminate the queue penalty for rolling horde and congratulations. Population will be 60-40 Horde-Ally before TBC ends. Congratulations on mucking up once again.

40 Likes

Love how all the hordies that feel entitled to have no PvP downsides in their faction choice calling alliance players entitled.

Maybe we should also bring WOTLK racial changes to 2.5.1…

81 Likes

Welp, if this sticks, alliance will become the same ghost town they are in retail. I guess they really haven’t learned from past mistakes.

Thanks for implementing changes to encourage more players to play alliance. :roll_eyes:

69 Likes

I already moved to FF, don’t regret it. Just enjoying watching blizzard burn down there game more and more while I wait for my sub to end.

Square actually likes their players. Blizzard appears to have some sort of deep contempt for them, or at least for alliance.

20 Likes

“lol just re-roll bro”

13 Likes