Testing Same-Faction Battlegrounds in Burning Crusade Classic

unsubscribed if this happens

84 Likes

Uh oh indeed.

2 Likes

Welp, suppose its time to use the boost I saved on a horde toon for pvp.

11 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Healthy change for the game! Thank you blizzard!

22 Likes

ooooo dat right am exalted with all of them

1 Like

yes!!! lets gooooo

8 Likes

The tears from the Alliance players taste so salty.

Thank you Blizzard for EXPERIMENTING with a POTENTIAL fix to the long queue times. Greatly appreciate the effort.

41 Likes

I told everyone they would do something rather than lose that sub money, remember phase blue. KEKW.

3 Likes

Can you add faction change to the shop then? I only play Alliance for the shorter BG queues.

90 Likes

Lets be honest this is being done because Horde has insane que times. Alliance is pretty much insta pop. If your going to do this then you may as well turn on WAR Mode because Alliance are still getting steam rolled on a majority of the PvP servers.

So if this is to help with a quality of life issue for Horde players within the game, you should give War Mode options to the Alliance then because due to constant camping, outnumbered etc your literally making reasons for players to play Alliance smaller.

49 Likes

I’m most excited to see them a month from now add in faction change into a BCC cash shop for all the horde players that went alliance for instant queues and just completely kill the faction aspect of the game.

17 Likes

This is a joke… right?

74 Likes

Same faction BGs was the worst of all the option that were discussed on the forums… oof.

79 Likes

Welcome to World Of Hordecraft

91 Likes

“We’re going to open up free transfers on servers we perceive as being too full, and the 45:55 servers will go to 40:60, then 30:70, and so on until one faction completely dies out. We’re not going to fix that.”

“Oh, the Horde have an inconvenience and a consequence to overfilling that particular faction? Don’t worry, we’ll implement same-faction BGs, so now you have no reason to go Alliance and servers can suffer even more.”

128 Likes

incoming wave of ally pvprs quitting the game

51 Likes

literal literal garbage

65 Likes

just cringed hard

16 Likes

THANK YOU BLIZZ! :slight_smile: so good

3 Likes