Terokk's Downfall Quest Bugged

When Terokk gets low enough to bubble and you have to drag him to the blue flares that the skyguard drop, they do not drop anywhere and wastes a jar to summon the boss.

18 Likes

I tried it twice today. No flares both times. On the second try once we got him to bubble I targeted the skyguard ace. He begins casting the flare and cancels it at the last second rather than dropping the flare. Is this an issue that will be patched?

3 Likes

Likewise. I am in the fight right now. It has been around 10 minutes, and no flares…

1 Like

Yeah our group’s tried it too and no blue markers appear. Ive watched countless groups get to this step and dont succeed

2 Likes

Same problem. No flare. Can’t kill him.

1 Like

I have seen the same problem in my group, as well as the horde group that went before us. The Aces fly around and a cast bar comes up for them to cast the flare, but it never goes out. We waited around for over 5 min while his bubble was on and they just kept circling and not sending the flare out…

2 Likes

Same issue here. Would like to get my item back that I obviously wasted to summon him

4 Likes

bugged out for me as well

Just happened to me. First we couldnt get him to spawn then he was stuck in immune with NPCs doing nothing.

1 Like

Just tried it this morning. Terokk’s Downfall is indeed bugged and Terokk becomes unkillable the moment he hits 24% with no ways to bring his shield down. The Skyguard Ace that’s supposed to drop down flares circles around, stops momentarily as if to throw down a flare, but nothing happens.

I’d like my mats back, Blizzard.

9 Likes

We’re getting June 1st’ed

In the past blizzard time-locked the mount-rep questlines such that us nerds couldn’t spam through it while everyone was at work.

But also I don’t think they’d let you have the quest and summon him, wasting the tokens in the process if that was the intent.

Reporting the same thing here. Just to echo those here, pretty frustrating waste of time and resources. Not sure if it’s even possible to return those items. Crazier still that this was reported so much and is still a problem yet other hotfixes for smaller issues (not affecting the games playability).

Big sad for sure. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

4 Likes

Same issue, just bumping again because this is the 2nd quest line of the patch that we can’t progress on. Still getting drunk at the office blizz?

1 Like

lmfao how are both patch zones’ questlines broken? Actually unreal.

9 Likes

I can confirm this on US Whitemane Horde. A group of 5 of us used 3 of our Urns summoning him over and over and the blue flares and flame never appeared. He just went into the immunity phase and killed us all. Several other groups on the server were commenting on it as well.

It’s a shame, because we spent a lot of time collecting the Urns and will have to do that portion over again because this is bugged. My Urn and my guildie’s Urn are both used up and the pug group went separate ways after being discouraged that the quest will not work.

1 Like

This quest is still bugged as of today 9/17/21 after the maintenance that was performed.

5 Likes

Amazing! I’m assuming the flask quest is also not fixed. Both new zones’ questlines broken, great job Blizzard!

Is it working yet?

1 Like

Literally just tried and it is confirmed still bugged.

2 Likes