Terokk's Downfall Quest Bugged

HOW HAS BLIZZ NOT FIXED THIS YET. Once they finally do it’s going to be HARD camped by groups that have been able to save like 50 urns. So silly.

4 Likes

Still bugged for our group as well. Any idea of a timeline for a fix?

1 Like

Came here to check and see if I should waste an urn, and apparently it is still not completeable. Sigh.

got exalted and still not fixed gg

1 Like

According to “GM” the retail version from 2007 is not bugged, so this “bug” in the Classic version of 2021 does not exist.

The “GM” said to go to third party sites to get solutions to it.

I saw on Reddit that there’s a workaround to the bug - all you gotta do is cancel your sub & uninstall the game.

8 Likes

No, it’s not bugged. I did it yesterday. Reload your addons, don’t claim something’s broken because you think it is.

nice meme bro, proof or didn’t happen.

2 Likes

Yes I’m sure everyone is making this up. From the bug report forum:

2 Likes

This is more suited for the bugs forum.

I have 10 summons ready to go and the guy I’ve been grinding with has 7. If they just fixed it now, I would get exalted. But no, I have to continue the slow grind.

Making a public discussion instead of using bug reports is fueling a possibly false view of it being “Broken” when it is not.

Secondly, I’m not sure why you have to be so offended and upset because I said the quest was working. (WHICH IT IS)

Flagged for trolling. Even Blizzard says it’s bugged.

9 Likes

Blizzard… at the very LEAST, remove the damn bone pile to stop people from wasting their urns while this gets worked on.

5 Likes

Seek help asap

6 Likes

They won’t. This can’t be used to the player’s advantage, just to their detriment. So they don’t care.

2 Likes

Sounds about right…

I’m going to get exalted before a single turn in. Pathetic.

Is this fixed yet?

3 Likes

yep already exalted and this still isn’t fixed, pretty sad

4 Likes

Tested - still not working.

1 Like

This quest appears to be working now. I just watched a group of Alliance kill Terokk on 9/21 at 3:15pm EST.

2 Likes