Terenas Alliance Reconnections

Twistedstorm - Human Mage
Elfdenoche - Night Elf Druid

I think we went up against Molten Core with the Guild Shadow of the Moon or something of the sort. Oh so many memories reading all these guild names! I can’t believe it’s been 15 years…

JCarrillo, human Paladin.
Guilds:

• Protectors of Azeroth
  • Revelation
  • Uther’s Champions
  • Tel Sindavor
  • Perceptum Vox
6 Likes

Ascension?

2 Likes

Looking for anyone from We Deliver Pwncakes!

Shadestryker- NE Rogue

Anyone from Gamblers still around?!

Syteless, Night Elf Rogue
Averande, Night Elf Druid
was in for a time and then

I hung out a lot with a druid named Celantal while leveling, and then they just vanished one day.

1 Like

Bandarr, Dorf Pally
Gamblers

Other players
Tune
Foxe
Takeudown
Heads
Firefaux
Rufian (cant remember if thats the right spelling but he was MT for Gamblers)
Be nice to get the old Gamblers back!

2 Likes

Bandarr Dorf pally

Was in Gamblers most of Vanilla but always kept close tabs on the other top guilds on server. I remember your name for sure. Be nice to get the race going again for Server First!! Loves raiding on Terenas back in the day. Cant wait to do it all over again lmao.

Durenas Dwarf Paladin
[Eternal Keggers]
Like, holy hell 15 years. Shout out to all my old guildies, so many I can’t possibly list them all and to be honest, I’ve gotten old and my memory is bad.

1 Like

Original toon: Elerunne
Class: Hunter
Guild: Calgary Highlanders, migrated to CaH

Looking for any players wanting to have some fun

2 Likes

Kaeri, human priest

Crimson Moon, The Deadly Blades, Double Entendre

Furiah-Human Warrior. Raided with Horadrim then Second Nature and ended in Eternal Keggers.

WTB Encross, Vida, Cakelove, Threat, Legendz, Dannyo, Whitney, Deeg, Suci, Waheed, Kozmosis, Theres a lot more I just cant remember at the moment.

8 Likes

No idea why it had me logged in on a hunter I havent played in forever, Im usually on my druid Dbloc on malg.

Anybody from oldschoolsfinest around?

Teddi/messiahrich is coming back to classic!!

I played in oldschoolsfinest for the majority of vanilla and then joined corpus invictus for a few months before they imploded before TBC. I was messiahrich in team cupcake for about a year before i quit.

2 Likes

Basilstag, dwarf hunter
Furyblade, human rogue
Played with Opera non Verba and later Argus Imperious, transferred with Argus over to Zangarmarsh when BC opened up and they were offering free moves lol.
Was super huge into PVP back then, definitely tryna feel out the PVE side this time around haha

1 Like

I missed you when you messaged me! If you ever log back on try me again, I think we were in mythic+ and I get tunnel vision. Kozmosis was Untouchables friend and I think possibly Deathshands brother (they were all related through RL friendship at the very least lol).

Foxe, Human Paladin
Guilds:
-The Alpha and the Omega
-Gamblers
-Double Entendre
-Eternal Keggers

Oh boy, here we go again!

3 Likes

Kuja/kujaaron/edgarjenkins
Allied Outcasts
Vision
Wrath of Aries

moved to zangarmarsh when Wrath of Aries moved at the launch of BC.
Just saying hi, im fine where i am.

1 Like

Well, there is a blast from the past! Tyler, Waggles, and I are looking to get some of the band back together, feel free to hit me up sometime this weekend and I can let you know what the plan is. We are still figuring out logistics in terms of server, etc. Snegah#1881

1 Like

Bamf, gnome mage
I’ve forgotten most of my old guild names. I was in [Opera non Verba] for a bit, and I’d like to reconnect with some of them, but I really miss the players from [And his awesome friends], and [Basugasubakuhatsu].

3 Likes