Tending to Wildseeds Quest

I can click on the basket, but I don’t receive an item nor an ability, so when I try to click on the wildseeds, it gives me an error to release anima, but I have no way of doing so. Dreamweaver also just floats next to me, doing nothing and not really interactable. Since I (mistakenly probably…) turned in his other quest first, he also phases in and out when I abandon the quest to being by the basket and at the next spot. Considering this is campaign, I can’t move on in Shadowlands until I can complete this quest…

19 Likes

I am having the same issue and hope to find a solution.

3 Likes

same issue. start quest > pick up basket > click seeds > says needs anima. tried all 4 seeds. please fix. can’t continue with questline until this is fixed. TYTYTY! y’all are awesome!!!

5 Likes

Same issue. Glad I’m not the only one.

3 Likes

Same thing happening to me. I get the message “Requires Releasing Anima” even though I have the cones.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue

3 Likes

I’m also having the issue. It looks like the status gained by picking up the basket isn’t being properly applied.

3 Likes

Same issue, apparently this was an issue back in 2020…pretty annoying since it stops the Campaign dead in it’s tracks. I’ve tried abandoning, log out, back in, start quest. Also tried logging out at each of the first steps of the quest and still tells me I need to release anima…arrghh!

4 Likes

Same problem here. “Requires Releasing Anima”

4 Likes

Same issue here. Hope it gets resolved soon.

4 Likes

Not a good look for those of us considering purchasing the new expansion…

2 Likes

Same issue here. I have tried abandoning , logging out and back in , going to each of the wild seeds to no avail. I followed along a youtube video and tried to make sure I did them in the same order just in case that made a difference but it did not.

2 Likes

I do see the anima cones on the back of my character after I pickup the basket. It still says need to release anima when I right click the wild seeds though.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I can’t interact with the seeds because it “requires Releasing Anima”… So I’m stuck on the campaign here I guess. Fix this please Blizzard.

3 Likes

Yah exact same here! I was hoping maybe it was an error on my part, but alas it isn’t. What is the likelihood it gets fixed soon though? I have never run into such a bug that stopped any story progression dead in its tracks, personally.

4 Likes

It’s a bit ridiculous that this single bug entirely stops the SL campaign. So frustrating…

5 Likes

So many bug reports…this post is buried pages back already.

3 Likes

Same issue here. Lame I was enjoying my first time in Shadowlands.

4 Likes

same here, so “sensitive word” annoying…I’m just trying to unlock Shadowlands, and I can’t because of this bug…

3 Likes

Anyone know how long it typically takes for blizz to correct something like this?

2 Likes