Tending to Wildseeds Quest

Same bug. Am doing Lore Master achiev and cant continue my progress in SL because that crap… Its really annoing and looks like private server…

I cant progress the SL campaign, anyone know how much time this tipe of problem its normaly fixed?

2 Likes

also cant finish

1 Like

I dont know, but if its persists for one more week ill just cancel my signature. Its really, really annoying and i dont think its fair to pay to be frustrated.

1 Like

In fact, im feeling abused, its the whorst launch patch that i ever seem in Blizzad games of my life. And i started to play the games in the 1st Diablo, 1998. Shame, shame, shame…

2 Likes

Same issue as per wowhead “will not let you click on the Wildseeds after picking up the basket. Clicking seeds will give you the red text saying “Requires Releasing Anima”.”

2 Likes

IKR??!! Pages on pages about post patch issues and nothing seems to be happening. Not even a “we are aware and working on them.” The know issues that’s pinned at the top hasn’t been updated since the 23rd.

3 Likes

As of today still having issues with this quest on all my characters.

2 Likes

So am I softlocked due to some acorns

2 Likes

Nothing seems to work on my end either:

• Restarting quest with and without addons
  • Relogging with and without addons
  • Restarting with and without addons
  • Leaving and re-entering zone with and without addons

Nothing works. Locked out of completing Shadowlands on two toons because of this bug.

2 Likes

Very maddening, stuck at this point aswell. -sigh-

2 Likes

As of 9:50 PM EST I was just able to collect the dream seeds. Zoned in, flew straight there a clicked.

6 Likes

Can confirm, its fixed now

4 Likes

Good to hear, I went online just now and was able to complete the quest. Making progress in the campaign once again!

1 Like

Confirmed, its working right now 28/07 21:49 Brasilia time. Very happy to see its not a private server, thanks Blizzard!!!