Teldrassil is inescapable

At the expense of the Night Elves, Horde have their naughty moment, and at the expense of the Night Elves, they also have found that they’ve been given another chance by Anduin/Alliance.

The horde player was made a villain by bad writing, with an inconsistent death toll from writer to writer.

They won what exactly? I dont think horde players were interested in being responsible for creating martyrs and having another warchief be the mahor villain of the story.

4 Likes

That’s not what all of the gloating and trash talk against us that persists to this day tells me. Neither does the stonewalling against any kind of real resolution.

1 Like

How is that a win? How is any of that a win?

3 Likes

They could have accepted their role as villains going forward. I think a condemnation from Anduin would have stung by this point.

The drone of “not my character” was loud when WoT was happening, and I sympathize with the Horde who didn’t want to war crime. Those that wanted to warcrime, warcrimed. Those who didn’t want to, should, feel like it might not happen again going forward. Due to what they have by the time Sylvanas flies into the air again.

1 Like

Its a shame, but also, when Cleveland Browns fans trash talk Detroit Lions fans, it doesnt mean the Cleveland Browns are winning (anomolous last season aside)

You’re hardly the Cleveland Browns - and in all of this it’s pretty transparent that you’re protecting your current position.

We got screwed, and you’re fine with that because it benefits you. These crocodile tears about being cast as the bad guy when you want to lock in all the gains from such don’t really move me on this.

1 Like

The anti-NE brigade that follows them around, like to specifically challenge this idea that a certain poster will say which is that ‘NE were wiped out of existence’ To which I don’t totally disagree with, but you can still select a NE, and make a new one at the character screen.

So there’s a certain humor to see a lot of the anti-NE brigade to also go into depths about how the Horde ‘got nothing’, ‘no wins’ from BfA. I’m pretty sure I played Horde through BfA(as in, as Horde, I could actually log in to the game, and participate), and I’m pretty sure I could go right back to Dazar’alor on those toon’s right now if I wanted too… no time warp required.

He ‘acts’ civil sometimes, which is unfortunately refreshing. But, you tell him. This was a good one.

How? How does it benefit me?

This is my forums toon because I try to have a consistent forums history. Its not even my favorite toon, or my first toon. If anything, losing the Howling Oak means more to me than losing Undercity. And thats two homes lost for my worgen toons.

I get the disappointment of loyal alliance fans. I AM an alliance fan. But Im also non-partisan and I dont agree that BfA was somehow biased against the Alliance. Sorry.

7 Likes

Please admit this is false, you’re very obviously biased, I’m not sure why you’re trying.

-I- am an Alliance fan.

You are clearly a troll though! /s

4 Likes

I answered your questioned.

You got movie grade cinematics, revamped horde identity and rebuilding. Horde absolution from past crimes, new faction leaders and characters.
Saurfang became a hero to both factions and died his honorable death.

And finally the whole expansion was about Horde’s power fantasy over the alliance.
Honestly pretty solid expansion for the Horde on paper.

3 Likes

Telvia beat me to it.

The Night Elves were sacrificed for human development, at best. All of the flowery things you had to say about Night Elven ferocity never really materialized - something you yourself admitted. So once again, we got screwed - explicitly to make the Horde look powerful enough as a villain.

3 Likes

They materialized but were poorly delivered… like almost every other element of the story.

Which doesn’t make your assessment on the intentions enough to matter. The experience that we are discussing is the one that was delivered, not what it could have been.

Why do you say crap like this about the burning, but don’t count it as a win for the Horde, when you try to make people like the Night Warrior with more effort then the writer’s even did?

I didnt get anything except an expansion with a bad story (but Im not sure if its as bad as this story).

And that said, if I was a horde main, Id trade all of that for Boralus. I mean, D’zaralor was okay, but Boralus is such an awesome location. My wife and I RP’d our worgen characters wedding there on our RL anniversary.

Tell me why Boralus should matter to me.

Not to a human fan, to me.

Why? Why should I care why it matters to you? I wasnt even responding to you and not every one of my posts is aimed at making you see things my way.