Team of five looking for guild/Oceanic

Hi all,
BM hunter 63 neck 436ilvl, Resto Druid 65 neck 439ilvl, Ret Pally 65 neck 435ilvl, Affi lock 66 neck 435ilvl & casual/new raider - hunter looking for a heroic guild with mythic prog. Willing to server transfer (Oceanic Alli). Ideal raid time would be 8:30pm ST weekdays (one day a weekend is cool). Three have AoTc. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Hello! If you are willing to come to Horde Barthilas, I am one of the GMs from Triage and would be happy to chat! Message me on Discord Aedralinna#4340 if you like!

Hi Derobe

As my fellow Horde member says, come to the Horde, we have cake. If [All Guns Blazing 3/8M +8 GMT] seems like it could work for you PM either of the contacts listed in game, or reach out for a Discord invite to discuss further. More than willing to help out the Lock get up to speed in a tolerant environment, and we have room for all.

Check us out : - ⭐ [H] - Barthilas - All Guns Blazing GMT+8 - 3/8M LFM

Hi! If you are interested in playing horde, Unreal Realities on Barth are looking for some recruits. Would be keen to have a chat and let you know about us. If interested add me to chat (Zameth#1106).

Hey, we might be a very good fit for you, and you guys for us as we need just 4-5 people to complete our roster. Giving details below:

Season ZERO @ Frostmourne-Alliance (1/8M 8/8H 8/8N) LF players for 1 day a week raiding (weekend)

Timings: 11:30AM AEST Sunday Afternoon (9:30PM EST Saturday or Sunday 7AM Indian Time)

Current Progression: Eternal Palace Normal/Heroic cleared and 1/8 Mythic. Last tier (BOD) we were 3/9 Mythic.

What we need: DPS and 1 Healer! We are a social guild so its a pretty relaxed atmosphere but we still like to kill bosses. We have been raiding as a guild for almost 10 years now and have 900+ members!
Raids go on till people get tired (we consider the 5 hour mark as the point to be considered fully regular and given priority for loot/spots…some people stay for more and some people leave early though). We are quite relaxed about attendance so if you can’t come for raid a particular week or need to go early sometime, it’s perfectly fine. We also understand that everyone makes mistakes and thus we never kick anyone for a silly mistake etc. We win or lose together as a group :slight_smile:

We pretty much get AOTC every tier plus a few mythic bosses. In addition to the Sunday raids, we sometimes also do alt runs and achievement runs. Mythic Plus groups also run throughout the week.

If you are keen to join or would like to know more details, add me on battle.net - hpgupta#1221

Hi mate,
I’d you’re interested in horde we are on Barth and looking for some new faces.
We raid Sundays evenings so that may/may not fit with what your after.

We can currently fit all 4 dps players and have room for heals with some rotating between fights :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me morg#1834

Hey,

Are you guys interested in trying to do mythic progression with a view to getting cutting edge each tier?

We need a few players in our guild if you’re interested in 3 nights a week raiding.

Wed/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm. Realm is 4/8M atm.

Insurance#11907

Hey Derobe,

Hideout on Frostmourne Alliance is 5/8 Mythic EP and looking for a few more exceptional players for our mythic core.

We raid 11pm-2am server time (9pm GMT+8) Wed/Sun/Mon. Previously we have achieved 9/9M BoD and 8/8M Uldir and we are looking to push further.

Add us to Bnet so we can chat; Saeilfa#1679, Xattie#6887.

Hit us up! We got multiple raid teams =)

Hey if you happen to still be looking, would love to have a chat

Hey mate if you guys are interested in mythiv progression and coming to mythic+ keys then send us an invite

Itsshane#1845
lucky#14723

Hey guys - we’re a 2 night raiding guild 3/8M M EP6:30PM ST though… If that works I’d love to chat - Mashman#11518

Heya, if you still haven’t found a home and you’re interested, add me on bnet: Widda#1692. I’m the GM of DuskTillDawn on Aman’Thul. We raid Fridays and Mondays, 8-11pm server time (AEST/Sydney time), with optional heroic raid on Sunday nights. We’re currently 4/8M, but our team took a bit of a hit when classic came out unfortunately.

Hi there, Derobe. Did you find yourself a home yet?

If you’re still looking, [A] Wipe It Up on Saurfang might be what you’re looking for. We’re 2/8M and are looking for several new raiders.

We raid Wed-Thu 20:00 to 23:00 server time; and run mythic keys Monday night.

Hit me up at Discord on Sky_Paladin#7635 or Bnet Malachiel#1815 if this looks like it’ll work for you.

Best of luck finding your new raid home!

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Nagrand server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content if we can get the numbers which has been a challenge lately lol.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing and getting into mythic raiding. Would love more ranged!

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:15pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:15pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:15pm to 11:30pm (will drop to two nights after prog is over)

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace. 8/8 Normal

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339

Hi Derobe

Love the name, btw. Wow, lots of great offers already - wish I’d been here earlier.

I won’t take much of your time, if somehow you’re still looking, Horizon [A] on Khaz’goroth/Dath’Remar could be a good fit for you and your friends. We’re primarily a heroic guild of long term players who look to get things done in the time we have - mostly working families etc

If you’d like to have a chat, feel free to add me Avow#11956, or see our recruitment post below.

Thank you, best wishes.

Hi there are u still looking? add me pewpewpew#1884. Oceanic.

Deffently happily for you to join our heroic runs. However mythic is only reserved for those that prove themselves to be the best team we have to offer. So if you prove yourself you’ll be in the 20man team :slight_smile:

Something Offensive
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
5/8M
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server
(Note, queens court progression has been put on hold until after Christmas break. As some memebers are away on holiday. Will resume start of jan.)

Heroic raid (optional)
Full clear
Sunday 6:30 pm sever time

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do full clears of heroic everyweek (time is flexible) with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Eventually If we get the numbers, we may even look into a second mythic raiding team
Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that.

RAITED BATTLEGROUNDS
Pvp is something we are currently looking to expand on, no matter if your a sylvanis loyalist or part of the rebellion, we aim to give you a reason to fight once again.
In a game that’s supposedly dying, come create your own content with us
For The Horde!

Contacts :
Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Or

Can message/add me directly on Facebook

im also available on
Discord - Doraleous (warkeys)#5805
Bnet - Boss#1709

Hey mate, will keep this simple. Add Sando#1261 and will have a chat about your groups needs via discord.