[A] Horizon - Khaz/Dath - 8/8H LFM

Hello there

We’re Horizon on Khaz’goroth, and we’re looking for some additional raiders to join us.

Who is Horizon?

Horizon has been around since 2005. We’re a (slightly) older group of long term WoW lovers. We value a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, where we help each other be the best we can and achieve our guild goals. While we aren’t a mythic guild, we do clear each Heroic tier while it’s current, and have fun doing so.

Most of us also enjoy pushing M+, islands, and all avenues of player progression available to us. We’d love to help you achieve the same if you’re looking for a home.

Most of us have families/children/jobs (some of us met in WoW!), so we’re flexible and understanding towards those needs. We aren’t going to kick you if your job or children need you. Having said that, we do aim to get things done in the time we have. We’re looking to increase our numbers slightly to provide a buffer for when real life things get in the way.

WoW is our hobby. If it’s yours too, let’s talk!

What are we looking for?

In short, we’re looking to add a few DPS, if you have a tanking offspec and wouldn’t mind using it from time to time, that’s a big bonus.

Finding someone who is the right fit is the most important thing, just as the guild needs to be the right fit for you as the applicant. It’s not always easy finding a new home.

Please add myself or our GM, Kitcatt, for a chat at any time. We can arrange a trial to run something together so we can see if we’re a good fit for each other <3

When do you raid?

Raids are Wednesday and Sunday, 8pm - 10pm server.
In addition to raids, we frequently run Mythic+ groups, heroic warfronts and dabble in arenas and battlegrounds.

Outside of game, we keep in touch and up to date on WoW via our guild discord.

How do I get in touch?

Feel free to contact me on either Battlenet, Avow#11956, or Discord Avow#5287. Or you can reach out to our very approachable GM, Kitcatt - Kitcatt#1621 on battlenet or Kitcatt#7330 on Discord.

Thanks for your time, and best wishes for your adventures in Azeroth!

EDIT: Update to reflect 8/8H

1 Like