TBC Will Come MUCH Sooner Than You Think

There’s a current thread on these forums with predictions where you’ll see plenty of people think this. OP is obviously referring to that thread

No there isn’t. I read it too, there’s more than one and if you count predictions for late 2021, not 2022, there’s even more

3 people in a thread with 30 comments = everyone

Classic

TBC will come in May. Trust Nano.

The thread isnt all predictions so the ‘3 of 30’ comparison is inaccurate. Also, you missed a few, as some people weren’t as dogmatic with numbers of months. Using terms like ‘fall’ instead.

Count again, then count how many say earlier, as opposed to counting every single comment, which is pointless

The point is that it’s a TINY sample that isn’t representative of anything.

And yeah, 3 people said a year or longer. Fall isn’t a year or longer.

lol

I just counted 8 and stopped before the end. I actually read every post, their predictions/expectations are often couched in a rationale that requires one read the post, not skim over looking for a year like you probably did.

We’re not reading the same thread, then.

There are not 8 people there saying Naxx will last a year or more.

No one thinks that. Dont even need to read the rest of your post

Most people predicted Jan.

Its launching of a month early, that’s not a terrible difference.

Most everyone predicted late spring early summer like June / July for TBC, so maybe now its more like May / June… Maybe sooner? It does not make all that much a difference.

1 Like

Nah TBC will come roughly in May or June, i see no reason for it to be drawn out for a year and if it does then i don’t really mind.

Here’s the one guy that said “a yr or more”…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bc-classic-release-date/745668/4?u=kerg-bloodsail-buccaneers

And here’s a 2nd guy that said Q4, which could be “a yr or more” if ends up being December and not October or November…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bc-classic-release-date/745668/13?u=kerg-bloodsail-buccaneers

So that’s two, if you count that second one. OP said, “Everyone seems to think…”

6 months max, even that is iffy

More like 4 months plus 1 month prepatch

TBC will be announced at Blizzconline Feb 19-20, 2021. As for when it will come out, who knows, but this whole “they are going to lose the playerbase unless they release it soon” is just untrue. TBC will attract everyone no matter when it comes out, and there are even good arguments for holding it off for another year.

1. It allows more time for casuals (the bulk of subscriptions) to play and “complete” Classic.
  2. Players may want to reroll new characters at a higher rate if TBC comes out later, this lengthens the lifespan of TBC which increases the # of monthly charges Blizzard can get out of everyone.
  3. The same players who rush through Classic phase content will just rush through TBC, and then what? WoTLK ? Where does it end?
  4. The lower population problem with Classic can always be solved through realm transfers.

With all the hype pumped up on these boards about TBC blizz could take their sweet time and make you watch SL patch after SL patch before releasing it. Cuz they know you’ll be itchin to go whenever they do release it. No rush, TBC was never on the table to begin with when Classic was announced.

My guess is late summer, just like Classic.

They will miss out on almost $500 from my household if it is “late summer” then cause I will unsub in Feb when it is announced if it is going to be any time after labor day.

1 Like

This.

Also TBC fans are the most annoying f’ing thing on the planet.

Stop crapping up wow classic boards with your TBC crap.

TBC is coming, just wait and be patient instead of acting like zoomer morons demanding everything now.

“WILL TBC COME OUT IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS!?!?!?!”

The correct answer is “who tf even cares?”

Yeah, I’m hyped for TBC, but there is clearly alot going on at Blizzard right now so just have some patience FFS and stop trying to generate fake hype for TBC, its actually pathetic.

And then you will resub like the cuck you are.

Actually funny watching TBC morons thinking they can threaten Blizzard to release TBC now, yall are pathetic.

I don’t care when so much as how.

Just let me know how TBC servers will be rolled out.

/cringe /10char

I agree with this. Releasing a TBC classic isn’t going to be horribly controversial because TBC was overwhelmingly considered a good expac, but Blizzard has always maintained a primary focus on retail, and Shadowlands just dropped.

We’re just about to get Naxx, so relax. Enjoy it (again).