TBC Will Come MUCH Sooner Than You Think

I think tbc will be announced/released pretty early as well.

As much as I’d love to farm naxx till bis and try to snag an Atiesh the hype for classic was just too real.

In a few months everyone will be bored with shadowlands, everyone will be bored with naxx, and blizz will have the tbc carrot at the end of the stick.

I give it 6 months tops.

Yep. And even about the question of IF there’s even going to be a TBC. Any arguments that point that out are promptly dismissed on these forums and the arguments over details of “the release” continue as though nothing was said. It’s like some people’s eyes just glaze over and skip any posts to that effect. LOL.

The one possibility out of many possibilities that people are completely ignoring & won’t even consider is that TBC may never happen.

It might. It might even be probable, (though not worthy of the arrogance and condescension in some of these speculative posts, imo).

But then again, it might not. On the Holy Survey that seems to be the basis for the presumption that a TBC release is an indisputable “sure thing” worthy of heated arguments over the details is… Would You Play It If We Released It… (may not be exact wording). Does anyone know the results of the survey? And in particular the answers to that question?

Arguing about what they’d like to see IF it’s released is one thing, or even arguing about why they think TBC is “probable” But arguing and taking the stance that they “know for a fact” it’s going to happen and even how it’s going to happen, and then acting like anyone who doesn’t subscribe to their particular presumptive conclusions, (which differs from other people’s presumptive conclusions), has no brains is just mind boggling to me. SMH

1 Like

Classic came out in August my prediction is BC will come out this August.

I think it will be announced in February for a Spring/Early summer launch.

Not sure how much sooner you’re expecting it. But, I hope it’s like March instead XD.

We will have it before memorial day

not happenening

http://www.bomus.org/

Yes, I have read the forum post predictions. “A few” is not “everyone”. I’ve also read multiple prediction threads not just one and what I said is accurate for most.

Well I’m not one of the ones talking about TBC like it’s been announced yet which many people on these forums are. I play Classic for Classic so whatever happens happens. It’s human nature to make predictions and lots of people want “TBC Classic” so if Blizzard wants money they’ll release it and that’s what they base decisions on.

Okay, I see that one thread now, with the ONE person in it saying that it will be a year. So I apologize. There is apparently ONE person out there among the many thousands who thinks that. But OP said “everyone.”

Got New World and AoC coming next year. Blizz wants to drag their feet on BC, fine then I am off to another game. They arent stupid, BC will launch before June 2021

Here’s the deal. I opened a bag of potato chips and I found one that looked like Illidian riding a sea monkey. Obviously this means only one thing, mushrooms are awesome.

1 Like

Theres not alot of options for games with large scale team based PVE content, outside of FF14, wow classics biggest competitor has to be wow retail.

Who thinks this???

There’s a current thread on these forums with predictions where you’ll see plenty of people think this. OP is obviously referring to that thread

No there isn’t. I read it too, there’s more than one and if you count predictions for late 2021, not 2022, there’s even more

3 people in a thread with 30 comments = everyone

Classic

TBC will come in May. Trust Nano.

The thread isnt all predictions so the ‘3 of 30’ comparison is inaccurate. Also, you missed a few, as some people weren’t as dogmatic with numbers of months. Using terms like ‘fall’ instead.

Count again, then count how many say earlier, as opposed to counting every single comment, which is pointless

The point is that it’s a TINY sample that isn’t representative of anything.

And yeah, 3 people said a year or longer. Fall isn’t a year or longer.

lol

I just counted 8 and stopped before the end. I actually read every post, their predictions/expectations are often couched in a rationale that requires one read the post, not skim over looking for a year like you probably did.

We’re not reading the same thread, then.

There are not 8 people there saying Naxx will last a year or more.