TBC system superiority?

So this summer we will be running TBC and retail simultaneously.

TBC will use resilience to diferentiate PVP and PVE gear. This will be fine.
TBC will have a badge vendor. Although maybe not at launch.
No timegating.
No borrowed power.

If it worked then, why wouldn’t it work now?

8 Likes

Because the Blizzard of old knew better.

The Blizzard of now doesn’t.

12 Likes

TBC is going to walk all over Shadowlands. I’d say Ion should be ashamed of being outdone by an old game, but he has no shame.

12 Likes

There’ll be the same nostalgia spike that classic saw, but it’ll drop heavily after a while just as classic did.

Not a lot to do in BC outside of raiding and PVP, and there’ll be complaints about the latter once people remember a few of the more irritating parts of it.

10 Likes

how long before I start seeing people complaining about attunements, reputations and the fact that you need to have fishing capped to enter BT lol.

3 Likes

TBC was a lot of fun, but it’s still Raid/PVP or die. Retail has a lot more content out there for people to take part in doing.

And while it doesn’t have time gating, it does have stuff like a whole lot of attunements for both dungeons and raids.

1 Like

Copium. I quit Systemlands 3 weeks ago and there is no desire to ever go back especially with TBC coming out.

Huh? Elaborate

The people who want it know what they’re getting into.

The people jumping on the bandwagon are going to whine about that one, and we’ll make fun of them for it :slight_smile:

I meant the fishing part.

Eh.

They are delaying some raids for the future because they know from Classic that it’s not hard for us anymore, but that’s about all they’re doing.

Resilience was a gatekeeping stat. Allowed vet PVPrs to one shot newbies…this was harmful to the game and made people quit PVP.

Lol, that’s baloney.

Didn’t ask.

Oh, they know. But their objectives shifted.

Pally tanks will use intel weapons. Of course it’s superior.

1 Like

I think people will be surprised by how strong sockets, ArP stats, and PVE trinket & weapon is in BC PVP.

No they said TBC Classic 2021 they never said it would be this summer it could be end of the year for all we know .

TBC Classic won’t be nothing but a flash in the pan.

SL/SL spec has me seriously thinking about it. Arenas are going to be filled with druid/war teams.

1 Like