TBC Midsummer Festival: A Thief's Reward

Havn’t had any luck getting this resolved. Like the poster above me I received the following in response to my ticket

I completely understand the frustration of [Specifics] and we have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it’s not working as intended. Currently, we do not have a work around or resolution available to address the issue, but our developers are currently investigating it. Please also note that this quest may not be available during Phase 1 of TBC Classic’s release/launch timeline.
I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for, but I am glad to explain our scope of support on this. Have a great day, and, of course, if you need other assistance, don’t hesitate to reach back out to us.

I’m personally not hopeful this will be addressed and am guessing we’re out of luck this year, but the joke is on blizzard if they think I’ll be subbed next year this time with how TBC’s been handled so far.

That strikes me as very odd that Blizzard is telling people “This quest may not be available during Phase 1 of TBC Classic” when everyone who didn’t do the flame turn-ins before last Tuesday’s maintenance is able to get it after turning in now.

That just boggles the mind.

2 Likes

IT’S FIXED IT’S FIXED IT’S FIXED!

I just got and completed the quest “A Thief’s Reward” and got my crown! LOG ON AND GET IT!

1 Like

can confirm, fixed

2 Likes

Yes, fixed!! Hooray go get it everyone!! =D

And thank you very much Blizzard!

2 Likes