TBC Midsummer Festival: A Thief's Reward

I’ve turned in all four stolen flame’s; however, the quest: A Thief’s Reward is not showing up for me.

1 Like

Same here, turned in all 4 on my 63 human lock, and nothing. :frowning:

1 Like

Yep, I got all 4 flames, did the quests that the flame objects started, but I tried a couple different festival loremasters and they don’t have the thiefs reward quest.

1 Like

Same here. :frowning:

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Captured all 4 horde cities on my 70 alliance and turned em in. No follow up for A Thief’s Reward.

1 Like

Also got all 4, handed all in on my 70 rogue and wasn’t given the quest for the crown :frowning:

Same here. Is this an alliance only issue? :open_mouth:

1 Like

bugged for horde too

1 Like

Yeah, same here. Remulos tbc server. Ran the quest scripts. all true for each city flame. false for the thief quest. I tried to report a bug and dear god. it was a system designed to be closed and ignore the issue.

1 Like

Having the same issue

1 Like

Same issue here.

1 Like

Same issue on Horde Remulos TBC Classic Server. Blizzard, please fix this in the patch tonight! This is one of my all time favourite events. I’d like to see the reward for all those times dying trying to get into Stormwind!

1 Like

I’m getting the feeling that we’re all going to lose out on our crown this year. So many parts of Midsummer are bugged and not one word from Blizzard in response to all these reports right before Tuesday maintenance. We waited an extra month for this event and can’t even get what we’re due after putting the work in during the event. Very sad =(

1 Like

Still no sign of this being fixed after logging in post maintenance.
I can’t imagine this would be a tough one to fix. Please investigate this Blizz!

1 Like

According to a bunch of guildmates, this quest is available after this morning’s maintenance for people who complete the 4 pre-reqs (multiple confirmations people got a crown today). However for those of us who already completed them before maintenance, the quest is still unavailable.

2 Likes

Just tested on one of my characters that hadn’t turned in the stolen flames. Sure enough the Thief’s Reward quest was there, so still broken for everyone that turned in the flames before the server restart.

2 Likes

Just went back into Undercity and clicked on the flame again. Got another “Flame of the Undercity” item that starts the quest, but got “You have completed that quest” upon trying to click and start it.

So, those of us who took initiative and grabbed the flames early on the first day (or any time before today’s restart) get doubly cheated apparently. We won’t get to have our crown, but everyone else who steals the flames from now on will get theirs. And still not a word from Blizzard.

Awesome.

2 Likes

Can confirm. I went and got EVERY city again just incase one did not register properly. All 4 city flames report “You have completed that quest” so now I have the 4 cities flames in my bag (2nd set) and still no offer of “A thief’s reward”

4 Likes

Not happy with this, me wanting that crown!

1 Like

Same here on horde side.

1 Like