TBC fresh is unfaithful to vanilla

Ehm… in TbC you had characters with gold to carry to Outland. Fresh servers, not so much. And hence gold caps should be raised as they were in TBC.

Layering, 1.12 all the way through talents an gear, no moonwalk, on legion client, reckoning nerf, cata water not vanilla water where u can swim on surface, nerf runeblade, nerf the threat disc thingy, etc. How can people honestly still try to use no changes argument at this point lmao.

Why? This isn’t 2006 anymore, the servers can handle it.

Ok keep complaining about your economy, boosts, bots… everything wrong is because of mega servers. Vanilla like pop servers don’t have the issues mega servers have. Just because they can handle it doesn’t mean they should. One positive brings a plethora of negatives.

Flip 1 and 2.

Classic remains classic. New tbc servers are created that allows transfers/copies from classic servers.

Keeps classic untouched.
Gives blizzard more money for transfer/copy fees.

Way better than forcing tbc on classic. People who play classic, hear me out, want to play Classic.

1 Like

I agree. I really feel like however blizzard does it, they should leave these current servers alone. Classic should take priority over Classic TBC.

3 Likes

Keeping the classic servers as is has 2 issues off the bat:

• if you allow copies, rather than transfers, the gold bloat from the exploits and goldselling remain to forever spoil the vanilla experience.
  • the servers will be hollowed out shells

Personally I think classic needs a reset, but with actual exploitation fixed and meaningful bot prevention. I have no intention of playing tbc, but would gladly restart in vanilla classic if it meant all of the last year’s :poop: is flushed.

Unfortunately I have zero trust in blizzards ability to do right by either. Hell, they couldn’t even manage for a 15 year old holiday to work correctly.