TBC Classic: Server Transfer

i am also wondering about that, i received a ticket response about 2 hours ago saying to check around this time, but still no transfer available :frowning: i want to play with my friends i havent played with since BWL

1:05 PM PDT No transfers available.

I have the exact same problem. paid, transaction says complete. had a cog wheel with ETA but it disappeared. my character remains on my server select on the server i’m trying to transfer off of but i cannot log him in, it says processing. it’s been over 24 hours now. I put in a ticket. 2 days now of missing pre-patch

From what I can see, Raremob, it looks like you sent that character mail after you initiated the transfer. That caused an issue, which will need to be manually addressed by our support staff. Please use the category I recommended earlier and submit a ticket under “Purchase Failure”.

3 Likes

omg! I thought i cleared out mail, yes I submitted a ticket under Purchase Failure a little while ago, I will log onto all my characters on that server and just clear out every mail i have just incase. thanks for the response thou

edit: (small update) the cog wheel is back and it says 5 mins… so we shall see
edit2: they reviewed my ticket and notified me that was the case so refunded me. They told me to log in and delete the mail which I did then to try the process again.

Should be good now!

1 Like

Character Transfer services are now UP! Confirmed as of 20:35 EST!

I had something terrible happen. I boosted a toon on earthfury and it reset and boosted a toon on another server without me noticing, I tried to transfer my newly boosted toon but it says i am too newly boosted, I am so scared I just wasted my money on a boost on a server I did not choose, what do I do :frowning:

wait for the cooldown to expire then you can transfer the character. The cooldown is 72 hours