TBC Classic: Server Transfer

Well 13hrs in still sitting here waiting to play my mage :upside_down_face:

Hey all just wanted to submit info, Faerlina Alliance transfer to Earthfury, submitted at 9:26AM EST. Hit the 12 hour mark just a bit ago and still a bit worried.

1 Like

The cog wheel next to my name went away, is that because of the pause?

I’m not quite to the 12 hour mark yet, but getting there.

coming up on 12 hours this is ridiculous

It would be nice to have an ETA.
I want to play the game, so I’m logging in every 30 minutes to see if I can, if I was told that this issue wont be resolved until after the server reset tomorrow, then I could go do something else.

Just passed the 12 hour mark now.

It is extremely rare for Blizz to give an ETA when there are issues like this as a lot of people forget what the word “Estimated” means. They tend to equate it with “Exactly”.

If there was any sort of estimate at all, like sometime tomorrow etc. then Blizz would give it.

3 Likes

did they just take down server transfers? i was able to transfer earlier…

Eight hours ago per the link earlier in this thread.

I just hit 24 hours of my character being stuck in limbo. Hopefully the server resets fixes this, already have lost an entire day of pre-patch.

I cant play any of my characters without paying 15$ for each of them on BC or classic.

The $15 is only if you want to keep your Classic character in classic AND move a copy of them on to Burning Crusade.

Otherwise, when you first log into them, you get the FREE option to either activate them in Classic or activate them in BC.

1 Like

Do we have any sort of ETA when servers transfers are gonna open back up again? Mine finally went through yesterday but my friends haven’t been able to transfer yet. I’m a bit worried servers are gonna fill up and we won’t be able to play together.

They were hoping to have them back up yesterday I believe, but there must have been some issues preventing that from happening. Blizz doesn’t tend to give ETAs though, so the most accurate answer is Soon™ :wink:

Still no Character Transfer available on the character select in-game shop, as of 10:43 AM (EST) 5/20/21 :frowning:

1 Like

9:45 - No transfers available.

Character transfers have already been turned off for a very long time leading up to pre-patch. Not having access to this feature now that pre-patch is here is extremely problematic.

Im going on 30 hours of my character being stuck in limbo. Paid and got confirmation of my character transfer around 9 am yesterday morning. It is now 2:30 pm of the next day and I can’t even access my character.

Do we have any update on when we can expect this to be put through? The cog wheel has disappeared and I just get the usual message when I hit Enter World.

The same thing happened to me yesterday, I put my transfer in around 8 am EST and it got accepted soon after. My cog wheel disappeared and my character was stuck in limbo. The transfer ended up finishing up later that night. From what I’ve read they’ve been massively slowed down from the amount of transfers going through.

1 Like

I checked a bunch of the character transfers that were pending and unprocessed from yesterday and they all have gone through. If yours is still not completed, it might be something else.

In your case, Neilyoung, it looks like your bank character sent mail to you after the transfer was initiated, which caused an issue. You’ll need to contact Support under “Purchase Failure”, they should be able to help.

2 Likes

Oh great. That is my bad. Hopefully someone can look at my ticket sooner rather than later :frowning:

Any update when we can transfer? Just came back and my mage I wanna play is on a realm where I’m one of the only people online. :frowning:

2 Likes