TBC and WotLK Guilds Gul'dan

Friend and I were reminiscing about our time on guldan. For the life of us we couldnt remember the top guild in wotlk before Cold came. We just remembered that the GM was a holy pally with the ulduar legendary. Its hard to find a comprehensive list of guilds in tbc and wotlk era. Myself I was in a leveling guild call Smileys Crew. When I started raiding it was BioHazard -> Prima Nocta -> Cold.

Anyone have or know of a list of the guilds in TBC and WOTLK?
From Ashes We Rise
Weekend Warriors
Red
Contempt
The Revelation
Confirmed
Cloudy Day
Phat Lootz and Epics
PvD

The pally you are talking about sounds like either Envy if it was in BC...though i think he was a tank or the GM from PvD I believe was Holy and had the Ulduar mace
Guerreros Oscuros, Lobster Bisque (Joir's Guild), Reviviscence, Sons of Chronos, I L L U M I N A T I, Progressive Stupidity, Chain Reaction, Use Condiments, Population Management, Awesome Mega Ultra Super, Rend Entrails, EverLong, Shady Shenanigans, Odyssey, Xemplars, INC Max Skill Bro, BRB Bowflexing, Slow Your Roll, BTMW, Divine Dynasty, Hell Unit, I Ashtongue Your Timbermaw, Nobles of the Horde, Midnight Reign, PvD, Orgrimmar Nights...

List goes on and on.
1 Like
Yeah I was in Pvd as off tank and our leader was indeed a holy pally.
03/31/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Evv
From Ashes We Rise
Weekend Warriors
Red
Contempt
The Revelation
Confirmed
Cloudy Day
Phat Lootz and Epics
PvD

The pally you are talking about sounds like either Envy if it was in BC...though i think he was a tank or the GM from PvD I believe was Holy and had the Ulduar mace

man even in vanilla days remember most those. Contempt, Rev, Confirmed and cloudy day were ones I saw around a lot but all those names are remembered for sure
07/24/2018 02:21 AMPosted by Samej
Guerreros Oscuros, Lobster Bisque (Joir's Guild), Reviviscence, Sons of Chronos, I L L U M I N A T I, Progressive Stupidity, Chain Reaction, Use Condiments, Population Management, Awesome Mega Ultra Super, Rend Entrails, EverLong, Shady Shenanigans, Odyssey, Xemplars, INC Max Skill Bro, BRB Bowflexing, Slow Your Roll, BTMW, Divine Dynasty, Hell Unit, I Ashtongue Your Timbermaw, Nobles of the Horde, Midnight Reign, PvD, Orgrimmar Nights...

List goes on and on.

thanks for the shout out ayee. all those guilds I remember. OG was the days. Guldan had a good community. big part of what grasped me to gaming
BRB Bowflexing lmaoo gold
I raided with Dark Serenity/Lawn Pirates briefly and then Forgotten Heroes/FH.
Oof, the nostalgia!
09/19/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Terrific
Oof, the nostalgia!

Indeed.
bad touch later reported to change to inappropriate

moo!!! this thread took me back :smile:

Even Midnight Reign got a mention…? Christ, this whole thread has me nostalgic. Seems Gul’dan is all but dead, though. It’s a shame, this was my home server for about 9 years.

I was in friends with benefits on alliance