TBC and retail have NO place here

Millions of subscribers resubbed this game to play the original, authentic version of world of warcraft that we all know and love.

I for once do not want any hot garbage expansion to intoxicate the pristine version of wow classic.

Let’s get one thing right here. They released world of warcraft: classic

Not The burning crusade, not wrath of the lich king etc.

This is a forum for posting everything related to wow classic. TBC and other retail expansions should not be in this forum and posted materials shouls be in the retail forums where they belong.

The future of wow classic is wow classic. Not some scrummy retail expac that other tryhard, sweaties that are forcing down other players who are trying to enjoy wow classic.

We dont need the minoroty TBC or wotlk sweaties consistently spamming these forums. They belong in retail.

Thanks.

24 Likes

People enjoy something that I don’t enjoy :rage: = thread

90 Likes

People already raidlog this game, even though it was praised for the following:

• the journey
  • the community
  • helping other players

When Naxx gets farmed, let me know how long this game lasts.

43 Likes

Wow lmao

6 Likes

The beauty of the game is that it takes a lot of time and effort to gear. But when you do get it, you keep it forever and get to enjoy unlimited world interaction + end game pvp / world pvp.

Imagine playing a back watered expansion so you can keep continue killing a virtual boss over and over with no quality gameplay.

1 Like

You don’t own the forums, nor do you speak for everyone about TBC and Wrath.

Go sit down.

59 Likes

These arguments have worked out so well for you in the past OP lol. Making a new thread about this is just cringy at this point :grimacing:

In any case, this is just the beginning. TBC threads will be around probably on the daily until it arrives. So buckle up and enjoy the ride :wink:

7 Likes

There’s no world interaction. People raidlog.

Gearing got better in BC. They may let you keep Classic servers, but BC is the way to go.

16 Likes

Cute, he thinks he’s a forum mod.
Never understood why people get so triggered about a few centimetres of space in a forum page. You can choose which topics you’d like to read.

8 Likes

Raidlog kills off the excessive population that should not be in wow classic. Good for us. Some servers like incendius are already overcrowded and have a queue time.

Also, if they are raidlogging, classic probably is not the game for them. They must have come from retail.

2 Likes

Yes, they released Classic. They will also be releasing Classic TBC and no amount of not wanting it is going to stop it.

I really don’t get why you are so upset. There is no chance that they will be killing Classic. There will just be this other thing called Classic TBC. There is nothing forcing you into playing it.

So, are you concerned that there won’t be enough people left in Classic after TBC? Relax, there might be some server consolidation but Classic will live on. The whole point of releasing Classic was ip protection so they won’t be powering off them serves for a long time

7 Likes

Oh ok. Since you said that, we’ll all stop talking about it.

Can you hear me from way up there??

Oh, by the way…world PvP is beyond stupid. Just sayin’.

1 Like

Are you a moderator?

If not, you don’t really have a say on what can be posted here.

Nice tantrum tho.

6 Likes

You sound a bit upset. Have a cookie.

TBC is happening. I know it’s hard, but denial is always the first step to the path of acceptance.

TBC will be on separate realms, so I promise, your life will go on.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the community has other priorities outside of Azeroth, which causes raidlogging. Maybe you should too.

1 Like

“Classic The Burning Crusade”
-Official Survey

Checkmate.

3 Likes

OP is a Resto Druid, I bet he’s a raidlogger too.

I haven’t seen any TBC threads being moved to the general forum but you do see retail threads being moved there all the time. I’m pretty sure this is the right place to discuss TBC Classic.

3 Likes

Classic =/= TBC
Classic =/= wotlk

Classic is WoW with no expacs. The original, the unstained.

Classic is a raid logging game, it always was once people knew what they were doing. Retail on the other hand is not a raid logging game because there’s a whole bunch of stupid grinds and systems you must participate in to stay up to par.

1 Like

Coming from a holly pally? The irony.